Carnag3 Posted April 22, 2011 Report Posted April 22, 2011 Threw some more videos up on youtube, here is one of them. Check it out! Let me know what you guys think. All recorded with an iPhone4! Subscribe to my channel Watch it in 720P HD!! 2000 Blazer 4dr -24" Boss 330s -Lowered 2/3 -5000k Hids w Projector Retro -Candy tails -LED interior lighting -20% tint 35% windshield -Alpine 9886 HU -RF P1462 Dash -RF P1652 Front -RF P1652 Rear -Two 18" Fi BTLs -MB Quart Onyx 4.80 -Two Audioque AQ2200Ds -Xs Powerr D5100, 2 Powersafe G31s -Knukoncepts 1/0 wire -Mechman 270 Alt w Boost Module -10.4 Net @ 28hz 140sq.inch of port My Youtube Channel!!
Azagtoth502 Posted April 22, 2011 Report Posted April 22, 2011 Nice truck sir pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
bassinblazer Posted April 22, 2011 Report Posted April 22, 2011 I wish my blazer was as nice as yours. Dang, I like the box, what are the stats on it? I am going to run 2 15's in my truck and I am trying to see how wide I can go. Trying to keep it a daily whip like yours. Like the rims too man, that truck is just CLEAN from front to back, top to bottom. Good shit man. BassinBlazer JL[RF][Kenwood][AQ] I need a new amp! Sell me your amp!
BeatBox Posted April 23, 2011 Report Posted April 23, 2011 sounds good over all looks pretty damn klean, loving the projectors in the fog lights
That1Kid Posted April 23, 2011 Report Posted April 23, 2011 Truck looks sick. Seems loud too. -98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace) -AVH-P3300BT -Crescendo BC5500 -4 18" DC m2 Level 3.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.