I'm Mad! Mods please enter!

Just because im complaining about SMD doesnt mean im being a pussy, im on websites all day that have a better moderatorial staff, maybe im just upset because a certain mod called out my $65 subs and my box designs, i guess if i had 4 15"s walled on 10k there wouldnt be a problem.

and DDs, thats bullshit that you arent allowed to sell the sub, the mods should have allowed you to edit a timestamp into it, but no, IF anyone wants to be opinonative or slightly breaks a rule, BAN.

Getting bass into the cabin of a W124 mercedes is impossible.

Current setup:

Temp 1999 panasonic HU

rockford 300.2 for fronts

rockford 200.2 for rears

rockford 400.1 for sub

Leaning towards a 8" in an exponential horn

DAMN YOU GERMANS AND YOUR 5" SPEAKERS!

imo moderators should be dicks, you tend to follow the rules more and pay attention to what you say when you have a drill sergeant breathing down your neck

It's not so much of a drill sergeant as it is by the time one of us gets into an out of control thread, read all the bullshit, decide who is way out of line, close the thread, clean up the posts, ban the offenders, you really just want to hit the vacation for everyone who made me waste my time digging through the bullshit. It's time consuming and by the time I get to the end of a thread, I'm going to be a dick about it.

It's not hard to follow the rules, hell if anyone doesn't like a forum then don't clink the links to it. there are plenty of forums I don't care for because of the way they are ran, or lack of.

Another way to piss someone off is the blatant disrespect of not being able to use the damn search on here. I mean holy shit! There is a wealth of info on this site, take a few hours to find the threads that can answer your question. If you can't find the info, then by all means post a thoughtful, well informed question to your problem. So many times questions won't get answered because you didn't help us help you. Hell i've been a member on a wood working forum for about 5 years now, and only have a handful of posts, but I couldn't count how many hours I have spent reading other post of my similar questions.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

This is how it really is...if you fallow the rules you will be just fine if you don't like it you can leave./ thread

You are a perfect example... Your crazy ass gets in trouble every now and then and we get short with you when we temp ban you, but you are very respectful and you understand that we have a job to do here to keep peace! Hell, I think everyone of us has kicked you at least once! You don't hold no grudges and actually are good friends with most mods here...

And Chris... LOLOLOL!!!

And for the OP... I myself have been in trouble on here... I had a thread that I started about one of my vehicles where I took some comments to heart about my work truck... There are other mods that have been kicked or banned for things they have done wrong as well... My point is to show you that we have to follow the rules as well. As for favoritism, thier might be a time or too when something happens... but if it happens, it is for a good reason... It happens... I have kicked poeple yet to have Steve override my decision... but, it is his site and he has every right to do what he wants. There is always factors that come to play that others may not be aware of...

but no, IF anyone wants to be opinonative or slightly breaks a rule, BAN.

I tried to shut up and listen, but I failed. :(

I'm curious as to what mod "bans" people for slightly breaking a rule. If you don't follow fs rules, of course the thread would be locked. It's intended to protect a potential buyer.

On the forums, I rarely see people get banned (of course there are PMs though).

Chat is a whole different story though (people don't get banned though, they get kicked...similar idea)

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

real men drive pink yukons

real gay mean,

j/k,

or am i <_<

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And I will use this dick as a point also... sometimes us mods have bad days and just ban people cause we want to... enjoy your vaction as I enjoy my gay pink yukon...

JK! :santa:

but no, IF anyone wants to be opinonative or slightly breaks a rule, BAN.

I tried to shut up and listen, but I failed. :(

I'm curious as to what mod "bans" people for slightly breaking a rule. If you don't follow fs rules, of course the thread would be locked. It's intended to protect a potential buyer.

On the forums, I rarely see people get banned (of course there are PMs though).

Chat is a whole different story though (people don't get banned though, they get kicked...similar idea)

Thanks for reminding me... I need to go in chat and see if chewie is there so I can kick him!

:peepwall: I'm mobile in a hotel room, so it looks like ill miss the fun Rich :(

LMFAO so true

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Do the Mods even get paid? I know on some of the motocross sites we have 13 year old hotshots that mouth off untill there mamma calls dinner time. On the for sale section About 2-3 times a day people post stuff for sale that dont have enough post to actually sell stuff. The mods shut them down that must get old after awhile. Mods on here seem to be fair!

Nutup~or~Shutup

Do the Mods even get paid?

This was asked a few months ago, and the answer was no

LMFAO so true

see i would comment but nothing good can and will come from it. so ill stick to bein a noob and just reading.

If you think something should be changed, say it.

Last I checked this isnt exactly a democracy. If you don't like the staff, quit whining and find another board to troll.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

Archived