Four Loko.

inm

Its not worth it to drink four lokos, I haven't heard one person say they enjoyed it. They fuak you up and make you sheeiit and piss a rainbow. They are illegal to produce now and once they are sold out they will be gone for ever. A guy in my city died from seizuring out after drinking one.

BABYJUICE

Wanna get fucked up with a good taste? Get a bottle of Absente and drink it mixed with suger it tells you how to mix it. It's basically the same thing as Absnithe but the cost, I drank over half the bottle mixed and was blacking out on and off and when I wasn't blacked out I seen 4 of my friends face and everything had a nice green tint.

They aint bad, make sure when you drink them your at the place your staying at, cuz all my friends that drink them black out on and off and so do I. My favorite is the grape and fruit punch but a lot of ppl here like watermelon too. I dont think they taste bad, but those are my night caps when I'm already fucked up lol.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Its not worth it to drink four lokos, I haven't heard one person say they enjoyed it. They fuak you up and make you sheeiit and piss a rainbow. They are illegal to produce now and once they are sold out they will be gone for ever. A guy in my city died from seizuring out after drinking one.

Ummm, they're still legal. They just had to remove the caffeine. It still has the alcohol, so persons aged 21+ can still buy it. Now, if you put caffeine things in it after you buy it, you'll get the old Four Locos.

• 2 months later...

Ummm, they're still legal. They just had to remove the caffeine. It still has the alcohol, so persons aged 21+ can still buy it. Now, if you put caffeine things in it after you buy it, you'll get the old Four Locos.

Actually no.. The 12% alcohol cans were banned in the US about a year ago. it sweeped across the states from one to the other in rapid succession.. the vendors were allowed to sell there stocks out but the manufacture was made to stop producing it because people were literally drinking themselves to death on it. the energy drink in it slowed the alcohols effect on the brain causing people to drink more and more of it unknowingly causing alcohol poisoning. and then death. It was too much energy, an WAY to much alcohol for stupid irresponsible people..

BUT the company DID remake it.. same energy, WAY less alcohol... its now 8% alcohol cans.. and they all still taste like crap.

Now before someone trys to argue with me about this, the fact is I worked at a dispenser when the 4loko scandal occurred so i was on the front lines when this happened.. i heard everything from the manufacture. Now upon hearing this my friends and I brought out the 4loko in every store withing 200 miles and were still drinking on it today... and regretting it in the morning.

Moral of the story is the new 8% 4loko will still get you drunk, but your better off just drinking sparks because they taste way betterr.. and blue raspberry tastes like Hitlers piss after eating skittles.

IMAG0350.jpg

100_0949.jpg

Rear

(6) 12" Digital Design 1500

Lightning Audio LA3000MD 3000watt Amp

3 Optima red-top

Front Doors

Kicker SSMB8 8" mid bass

Kicker RS56.2 5-1/4" Component