Be prepared to have your mind blown and/or call me bat shit insane.

How old is the world?

Scientists argue that it is millions, even billions of years old. Creationists believe it to be merely thousands of years old. Here’s my take on the situation.

I can only be certain the world is 17 years old, how old I am. I wasn’t here before 17 years ago, and thus have no proof that anything happened before I was born. Everything and everyone could easily have been created when I was born. The same could go for any other person. Every single person around you, could have been created, and their minds filled with false memories and wisdom, the moment you were born. If the God you believe in has the power to do anything and everything he/she/it pleases, there’s nothing that says this isn’t possible. Think about it. Even then, I could go as far as to say the world is only a day old. Everything could have been created yesterday. My thoughts, my memories of the “past” could easily have been created mere hours ago, if God decided to create me those hours ago. Time is only relevant to your own beliefs. Existence is relative.

Just a little something for people to think about. Call me crazy, but if you say that God couldn’t have done this, you are denying your God’s own power. That’s too great of a thing to do, now is it?

However, for those of you without religious belief have all the right in the world to call me crazy.

So yeah, comment what you want to. Call me crazy, I don't care :)

I don't personally believe this 100%, I just had the idea come through my head a while ago.

Just thought I would share it with you guys.

:shrug:

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

I think you need to share some of your shrooms

x2 on that shit. Next time I'm out and everyone is smoking I'm gonna drop this bomb and see where it goes.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Wasnt the earths age proved many times threw "Carbon-dating"

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Wasnt the earths age proved many times threw "Carbon-dating"

They also dated a few roadkill cats to be a few million years old.

Carbon-dating is flawed as a mother fucker.

It's also only as accurate as the assumption that Carbon14 has a half life of ~5000 years. They've only been studying C14 for a little over 50 years, there's not true evidence that it's half life is ~5000 years. Only data collected over 50 years. Half lives vary over samples of the same element.

Edited by imnotmikal
On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

They've tested the oldest known samples from earth along with samples from asteroids, the moon and even mars and they all confirm that within 100 million years of each other to be 4.6 to 4.7 billions years old.

Edited by Skullz

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2