10,116 Rms In A Hatch - Videos - 152.3 Bass Race On Tl - Updates

jcm, what kind of alt is on this car at the moment?

its an iraggi amputator 180amp

thats just insane man. I could neva imagine drilling holes into my civic's roof.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

hmmm so my next question is....how is an iraggi 180 amp driving 2 RF 40001s?

its not very well. right now with all the connections fixed voltaged drops are down into high to mid 11's. were trying are hardest to come up with a solution to a bigger alt. dom mentioned something about a bigger chevy alternator fitting with a custom bracket, were looking into that right now but hopfully we can get something figgured out soon.

its not very well. right now with all the connections fixed voltaged drops are down into high to mid 11's. were trying are hardest to come up with a solution to a bigger alt. dom mentioned something about a bigger chevy alternator fitting with a custom bracket, were looking into that right now but hopfully we can get something figgured out soon.

would be cool if that worked, a nice size 300 amp alternator would make a nice difference

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

• 9 months later...

If you put another hc2400 in there your voltage would probably be more stable.... cause think about it 10kw with a hc800...and two 2400s? That just sounds lacking when you got others with dual/trip alternators and battery banks in their cars power 10kw or more.

deka 9a31d(correct?) are nice large batteries that cost only $180 each....versus what $200-300 for a hc2400. Do yourself and your amps a favor and grab one.

Also just reading through the pages, I couldve told you very high 140s to low 150s. Its not a surprise..its a hatchback christ.

".......Cut spending to only the bare essentials, water and bread...and margaritas...Yaay "-Mr. Marsh

95 camry:

JVC Deck

15" Fi Q in a fail prefab box

US-Amps Merlin Md2d

"Doin' that Work

If you put another hc2400 in there your voltage would probably be more stable.... cause think about it 10kw with a hc800...and two 2400s? That just sounds lacking when you got others with dual/trip alternators and battery banks in their cars power 10kw or more.

deka 9a31d(correct?) are nice large batteries that cost only $180 each....versus what $200-300 for a hc2400. Do yourself and your amps a favor and grab one.

Also just reading through the pages, I couldve told you very high 140s to low 150s. Its not a surprise..its a hatchback christ.

and who are you?

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer