10,116 Rms In A Hatch - Videos - 152.3 Bass Race On Tl - Updates

If you put another hc2400 in there your voltage would probably be more stable.... cause think about it 10kw with a hc800...and two 2400s? That just sounds lacking when you got others with dual/trip alternators and battery banks in their cars power 10kw or more.

deka 9a31d(correct?) are nice large batteries that cost only $180 each....versus what $200-300 for a hc2400. Do yourself and your amps a favor and grab one.

Also just reading through the pages, I couldve told you very high 140s to low 150s. Its not a surprise..its a hatchback christ.

deka 9a3d1d??? never heard of it. have any specs/info or where to get em. def not enough room to add another batt. so the only option would be to replace the 2400's.

If you put another hc2400 in there your voltage would probably be more stable.... cause think about it 10kw with a hc800...and two 2400s? That just sounds lacking when you got others with dual/trip alternators and battery banks in their cars power 10kw or more.

deka 9a31d(correct?) are nice large batteries that cost only $180 each....versus what $200-300 for a hc2400. Do yourself and your amps a favor and grab one.

Also just reading through the pages, I couldve told you very high 140s to low 150s. Its not a surprise..its a hatchback christ.

where can i find these batteries???

and at this price?

and would 2 of these be apt to hold agnst 2 of the xs d3100??? b/c that is a hellofalot cheaper than the xs's

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

where can i find these batteries???

and at this price?

and would 2 of these be apt to hold agnst 2 of the xs d3100??? b/c that is a hellofalot cheaper than the xs's

remybattery.com, basically the same as an optima group 31, deffinatly not as good as a d3100

TDH FTW !!!

remybattery.com, basically the same as an optima group 31, deffinatly not as good as a d3100

kewl thanks for the info mane

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

and who are you?

I am the candy man...just was browsing bored as hell.

9a31 deka intimidators messed up the notation on the group number my bad. Pretty much = to a hc2400

I dont know what kind of room you are working with but you could flip em on their side and stack 2x2

And i think you better rethink your inks, optima in no way compares to the deka, except for maybe the retail price.

".......Cut spending to only the bare essentials, water and bread...and margaritas...Yaay "-Mr. Marsh

95 camry:

JVC Deck

15" Fi Q in a fail prefab box

US-Amps Merlin Md2d

"Doin' that Work

Archived