10,116 Rms In A Hatch - Videos - 152.3 Bass Race On Tl - Updates

sounds loud as a fuggin bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

its tonight lets see some numbers

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

lol thats def not mid 50s. i'd say high 40s on music but thats just my guess. dang man i want a hatchback now. nice video though.

thats not a crx, thats a civic hatchback, TL> EAR everytime, Im not knocking this setup at all, but unless you have really tried to build a 150+ musical car you have no Idea how hard it is.

Unless you have heard a 150 on music you have no Idea just how LOUD it REALLLLY is.

its moving alot of air, it sounds loud on my pc, I just dont see it doing much more than a 149.

I like it, its baaaaaaaaadassssss for sure, I am jealous because right now he is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY louder than me.

also while your metering take a DMM and check the voltage. Those amps take atleast 400A to sit and pound away.... Looks good but needs more battery. Full tilt burps will take more. Your not seeing that full power of 10kw those amps if it's dropping anywhere below 12V(or lower).

I would guess 152-154 on the window legal and 149 class in bass race. Ya u may get music to hit at 150 but can it keep a constant 150?

pure sex

i would get atleast 4 more kinetik batts cuz u will be pullin alot of current

but as far as numbers with wat u have now..i would say over 150 legal and over 150 outlaw

music high 140's only becuz u voltage will drop severly

but sweet setup

haters :P jp guys heres the second run vid. more commin in a few. oh thats also on low 12 to high 11 volts. there are some grounds and connections we need to redo that i already tested and are bad. should help a little with the voltage.

Posted Image

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DB)

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Gotta be above 150 on music for sure. That is just... I'm friggin speechless... :mellow:

thanks for believing in us chris lol

thanks for believing in us chris lol

Gotta have faith in my fellow basshead Chris's out there! :lol: Have you told him he's got A LOT of people drooling over that setup on here? That's some major cash to get that loud, probably more than he bought the car for...

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

All in a CAR.

Gotta have faith in my fellow basshead Chris's out there! :lol: Have you told him he's got A LOT of people drooling over that setup on here? That's some major cash to get that loud, probably more than he bought the car for...

ya hes sittin over my shoulder readin all of this...hes really excited to be gettin all the support. and ya the car is his second car. it was bought specifcally to do this system. he does still use this as a daily driver as well as his truck though. and yes the system did cost more than the car. but def not as much as you would think. since we graduated mobile dynamics we got hooked up from rockford with 75 percent off order :D but ya still alot of cash

Well if, you're reading this bro, THAT'S one SICK setup! I'm wondering though, if you're running 10,116watts rms with 2 T4000's one of them have to be putting out over 5Krms right? Also, what kind of alt/alts have you got for everything? Pics if possible... B)

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

All in a CAR.

Archived