Anyone waiting for the NEXT Iphone?

they are a hype machine. yes the products are good, and sure im typing this on my macbook, but im no fanboy. apple knows how to milk the consumers for all they've got. how many more updates (and product cycles) before iPhone gets flash? it took them 4 versions to stick a damn led on the back for the camera. they trickle out improvements that should be there from the jump in order to keep people interested

I love the safari browser to much to even think about using a droid....

Sure the iPhones are lmited to no flash player and stuff like that, but seriously, who plays flash games on there phone? And the app market is a little limited ... Just jailbreak it.

I've looked at the atrix though ...

I saw not to long ago that apple and adobe were in the works to get an app to where you can have flash. I dont know if it ever happened or not though.

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

Apple is marketing genius. Bottom line. They will sell out if white iphones too watch. I ordered an ipad2 for my wife and its been three weeks and it hasn't even shipped. That's how in demand they are

x2 Everyone has to admit that they are, just like Jconn said after this they do release little things on each new phone, but it keeps people coming back for more everytime so they keep doing it.

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

I got the 3gs soon after it came out and just recently upgraded to the htc inspire. Couldn't be happier. Bigger screen is a massive plus.

WHITE IPHONE IS OUT THANK GOD.

.... oh wait. its the same phone thats been out for a year already... it just white now. <_<

apple makes me crazy, i'm about to spend 100 bucks for an apple tv so my moms can watch netflix. cause theres no way im giving her my Xbox. (thats a good ass mothers day/birthday gift, her bday is the same day as mothers day ) i just get so fired up when i want something and the absolute best one seems to be an Apple product.

• 2 weeks later...

i have a droid x and I wont even lie, im dieing to get my hands on a Iphone, my girls friend has a iphone 4 and we did some testing and her phone smoked my X with ease..

I think apple has had more time to refine and optimize the os, where as Andriod is pretty new still. I have hated on apple for a long time, but i have to admit there products are better.

I want a 4 now but im not due for an upgrade for quite awhile yet so im holding out for the 5

id just get the atrix (have it, and its an amazing phone) the iphone will have to come out with a dual if they want to keep up with the market. 8mp cam would be nice aswell.

if it does end up being less powerful than the atrix i think it would be a big waist of time.

reaper.png

i heard the new iphone 5 will have a keyboard is that true

NEW

2011 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ

2 XS Power D3400

Kicker HyperFlex 1/0

Soundstream Vir 7870bt

OLD

2010 Jeep Patriot

2 Murdered Out Black DC LVL 4 15s With XL Recones(with 1 extra spider pack a piece)

1 Crescendo BC 3500

1 MB Quart 60.4

1 Set RF T1 6x9s Up Front

1 XS Power D3400(Front)

1 XS Power D3400(Back)

2 runs of 1/0 Kicker Hyperflex

SoundStream Vir 7870bt

Fat Mat Rattle Trap Xtreme

[www.youtube.com/tntravelers33]

FEEDBACK

Yeah I'm trying to hold out for the iPhone 5 or "4S". I'm still running my nearly 2 year old 3GS but it's so damn laggy now it's not even funny. It's also jailbroken which really doesn't help but I need tethering for when I'm at school lol. I've been hearing some speculation that the next iPhone may be coming out on Sprint as well which would be awesome because hopefully their pricing would be cheaper than AT&T's and Verizon's bs plans. The EVO 3D is also coming out this summer and that's going to be really hard to resist assuming the next iPhone doesn't come out till fall..

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's

mids/highs - OEM JBL system

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

Archived