Anyone waiting for the NEXT Iphone?

I've had the Iphone 3gs for almost 2 years now and its great. I only had a problem once when I dropped it down the stairs, but Apple has a kickass warranty and as long as you don't admit to anything, they give you new phones :pardon: anyway what I'm wondering is this: I'm eligible for an upgrade and as amazing as the Iphone 4 is, I figure since I've waited this long, should I just hold out till the next one? Supposedly Apple bangs out a new version every June, but all these rumors have me thinking this year will be different. Especially with the recent Verizon deal. I know guys who just got Iphone 4s a few weeks ago. Should I grab one now or wait?

I'd get the HTC Inspire. iPhone 4 is a let down. And yes, I've had all 4 iPhones since they have been made. Upgrade yearly to the next one but fling Droid now. My .2 atleast. If you want a iPhone. Wait for 5 because I get mad at this pos atleast once a day.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

I heard it would be closer to the beginning of the year before they released the new one. I could be wrong, but that is what i heard

2012 Nissan Altima SL

DC M2 Lvl 3 12" with AR cone

DC 1.2K Amp

Kicker Sum8

Kicker 4 Gauge amp kit

XS Power D2700

1.5 Cubic ft net tuned to 38Hz

Apple is getting ridiculous. Tomorrow the white Iphone 4 comes out, a full year after the 4 was originally released. sounds like a marketing scam to me. what person waited this long just to get a white iphone! I was hoping for some news on the 5, not same lame, totally unnecessary update :nea:

The 5 is supposed to come out this fall. They are releasing the white iPhone 4 this week to not loose sales for their yearly release.

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

Apple is getting ridiculous. Tomorrow the white Iphone 4 comes out, a full year after the 4 was originally released. sounds like a marketing scam to me. what person waited this long just to get a white iphone! I was hoping for some news on the 5, not same lame, totally unnecessary update :nea:

White one is ugly as fuck. Black/chrome looks way cleaner IMHO. My guess is the only BIG new features on the iPhone 5 will be:

1) 4G access

2) possibly an 8MP camera (to keep up with a few Android phones like the Incredible/Thunderbolt)

3) possibly run on the dual-core A5 chip (used in the iPad 2, to keep up with Motorola's Atrix 4G)

If those features interest you, wait for the iPhone 5. If the iPhone 4 is enough to do what you want, go grab it, or wait until the price drops.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Archived