Damn! Those are slick!

you can be writing with one of these slick pens next week haha, let me know if ya want one. Im making a carbon fiber pen this week that is a red/black weave cloth. spread the word for me if you like my work im just now starting to actually sell them instead of making them for fun

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

I tested the Carbon Fiber last night and it is going to work on the pens. My hardest thing was cutting the cloth so its a smooth cut and not be messed up on the edges. I am going to try and have some in a week or so tops and have them posted on here along with the other pens ive made. Here is what the pattern looks like

red20carbon20fiber20kevlar20fabric.jpg

1 3500d AQ amp

a carbon one would be sweet... 8)

yeah i hope to have one up soon to show yall. I got the CF resin so it will never crack or turn yellow

1 3500d AQ amp

it would be cool to have two wooden knobs for my radio. Plastic knobs suck and they break.

something I can try when I get out of school in a few weeks. I dont see why I couldnt do it though. good idea

1 3500d AQ amp

well I went out to the shop today and made up about 4 pens. These are not for sale due to them being for other customers but I just wanted to take some pics and show yall what kinda work I do. The first pen is for a SMD member and he is getting the SMD put onto the pen as he asked. The wood I have varies so sometimes I dont have the exact color wood in the pics but really all the wood looks good to me. Im running low on the red wood, only have enough for prob 2-3 pens.

I want to have atleast 3-4 pep want pens before I drive down the the wood shop due to gas prices to make it worth my trip. I dont want to drive just for 1 pen. So when i get atleast 3 pep wanting pens Ill go make them for yall. The carbon fiber pens are still in a process of making. They are not coming out like i want, main problem is cutting the cloth and making it a nice cut with no string hairs everywhere.

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

This one not put together is for sale and I have enough for another pen as well

DSC_0014.jpg