**Had a gun pointed at me today on my way home...

I believe Louisiana has a policy where as long as the gun is in clear sight it is legal. If it's concealed that's a different story.

If I feel my life is endangered by some gun toting idiot, and I have a means to save myself, I will.

That's it, You can have a whole gun rack loaded with shot guns, rifles, and pistols on the rear window and be all good. lol

where do you live that you can just ride around with a gun like that!??!?! and crazy story, kids a fucking IDIOT

im in america....... jersey and california are a whole different planet...... i had my glock 23, my 18" barrel 12 ga with 7 rds of buckshot in it, and an ak47 pistol with 30 round magazine in it...... this kid is lucky..... i dont travel light.....

your ready for when the zombies come lol

that's messed up... kid was lucky

94045747046eb36562b98c.gifI can Bounce $h!+ off my roof

where do you live that you can just ride around with a gun like that!??!?! and crazy story, kids a fucking IDIOT

im in america....... jersey and california are a whole different planet...... i had my glock 23, my 18" barrel 12 ga with 7 rds of buckshot in it, and an ak47 pistol with 30 round magazine in it...... this kid is lucky..... i dont travel light.....

your ready for when the zombies come lol

that's messed up... kid was lucky

They are coming... :ehh:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

bro, you might need to leave the pieces at home. I'm all for you protecting yourself, but you would have felt horrible had you torched that kid. I agree his ass shouldn't have been in the streets with a toy gun, but a manslaughter charge would be hard to shake (don't know much about how GA would handle that).

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

bro, you might need to leave the pieces at home. I'm all for you protecting yourself, but you would have felt horrible had you torched that kid. I agree his ass shouldn't have been in the streets with a toy gun, but a manslaughter charge would be hard to shake (don't know much about how GA would handle that).

you do realize who this is directed at right? Pretty sure if Ben feels his life is in danger he's not gonna do nothing regardless of who it is

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Archived