**Had a gun pointed at me today on my way home...

i was coming home from work today, just minding my own business. i keep my glock 23 in the ash tray of my truck (its clean, i dont smoke), my pistol is right there next to the steering wheel the whole time.

as i was coming into town, i saw someone a little ways up the road, jumping around like an idiot with his arm stuck out toward the road. i then picked up my pistol, and kept it on my lap, just incase. as i got closer the person started pointed in my direction.... this definitely caught my attention. i got right to where the person was, and he spun around, pointed my direction, and started cussing at me. in his hand, was a gun, or a really realistic toy gun. he pointed it my direction, yelled, and jumped in my direction........

i drew my gun and swerved to the other side of the road. i almost fired, then he turned and run..... at this point i realized this was just a kid.... looked to be 12-15 years old.

i stopped a few blocks up the road, and called the police. i told them what happened, and that they need to come pick this kid up before he gets himself killed. i told them i dont take this situation lightly. about 5 minutes later, i saw a police car come down that street, pass right by the boy, and not even slow down.

this kid doesnt realize how lucky he is..... seriously. i had the drop on him, all the way. he turned and ran at the last second...........

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

where do you live that you can just ride around with a gun like that!??!?! and crazy story, kids a fucking IDIOT

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

where do you live that you can just ride around with a gun like that!??!?! and crazy story, kids a fucking IDIOT

you can in almost every where, jersey, cali, and washington are the only ones I can remember you can't

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Archived