Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Guys I just got home after dropping off RD ( Baby Jesus ). I will upload scores and everything tomorrow afternoon. I need sleep badly been going since 3am yesterday 24 hrs. Guys, thanx again for a great show!!! Jim Jean and all his guys are great! If you are ever up in his area please make sure you support him, he supports us. With all that said guys goodnight

Check us out at www.sonicFXAudio.com , Dale@sonicfxaudio.com is my email or by phone (775) 250-0497

got a few vids uploading heres the 1st.

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Thank u Jim jean and his hole crew for the show and all the food and drinks and the raffle kick ass dale thank u for a fun day every body that came out i had a ton of fun ray dc98hoe brough his a game good runs hope everyone got home safely

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

couldnt see the score sorry

TEAM DC AUDIO

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Thank u Jim jean and his hole crew for the show and all the food and drinks and the raffle kick ass dale thank u for a fun day every body that came out i had a ton of fun ray dc98hoe brough his a game good runs hope everyone got home safely

Thanks bro had a good time heres a vid i got of you and thor

TEAM DC AUDIO

151.7 for thor was clearly impressive, I had days where my CRX would not get that. Just shows with hard work it's possible, even and a trunk. Nyman well, he's all out diamond nyman... He don't hold back! Yup Ray don't play either. What a show. The burnout show was the best ever. Lake County just knows what their doing. They promote it so well the whole town knows it's going on. I never saw 1 cop show up...except cracking folks for speeding! They shoulda slowed down anyways, cause they missed a hell of a show. Top it off they fed u. If u are a competitor and missed this is felt u missed one of the best shows we ever seen in Cali. Every year Lake County does it up, they stepped up some Spl game too. I believe they did a 164 in SS 1-2.

Hat's off to everyone in attendance! U braved a lame June day and a challenger drive, as well as competitors who still had nice numbers on top of that! Good work!

What a great show, so nice to hang with everybody and catch up. Alot of very very loud daily systems at the show. Lake County, thank you for a terrific show. Did a new high of 154.5 and bass boxing for the first time, mid 151s, definitely found something fun with that. Good to see everybody as always. You competitors are the reason I compete! Thanks to everybody!

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Archived