6/4/11 - Lake - 2X Show. Great show!

redbaron80

Big thanks to rusty and Anna and clay Mr. A team for making the drive down . it was good to see everyone and hang out . thank u jim jean and his hole shop .64dammmm big numbers congratts dc 4 life and thors hammer nice trunk car big numbers

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

Was an awesome show yesterday. The weather was horrible on the way up but it was perfect all day during the show. Good job Team SSC and good job Ana for the execellent Street A score as well as all the other competitors that braved the elements. I had to take off early due to a family emergancy but definately can't wait till the next show :) My mother in law is not doing well right now so please keep my family in your prayers guys, we need it right now. See you at the next show!

Team S.S.C.

DB Drag Street A 2011 National Champ

DC Audio Dealer

Nor Cal AA Dealer

Incriminator Audio Dealer

CA Sundown Audio Dealer

[email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

Looks like a great show guys...good job on the videos...gotta love Dales enthusiasm

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

EVEN THO I HAD A FEW ISSUES AT THE SHOW( I WAS WRKN WITH A WOOFER I EFD UP THE NIGHT BEFORE , I TORE A THREE INCH TEAR IN THE SURROUND REPAIRED IT WITH ONE MIN GASKET) I DID A SLOW START DURING QUALIFING DID A 146.9 IN BASSRACE, BUT DURING THE RUN AGAINST THOR I EFD THE START THEN THE WOOFER TORE AGAIN BUT I GOT ALOT OF INPUT FROM FRENDS AND WAS VERY HAPPY FOR A THRO TOGETHER TEST SET UP

Team SSBTeam SoundStreamTeam Tsunamiteam ohio generator

Archived