What kind of system did you have

Just cheap scosche right now I do a 149 at the windshield

Really! F*** thats pretty loud, much louder than me.

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator

what did you measure that with? not to hate or anything but that number seems a little inflated for some cheap wal-mart subs...

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Actually I do if you go look at my post and I'll throw a pic up of the meter and your not hating if you don't beleve me alot of ppl dont

He doesn't even have a car.

:shrug:

one this kid is liek 13 i dont think he even has a license and in the off topic he posted like 17 threads asking what car to get from mustang to ford windstar

does this look like he knows how to build a box to do a 149 with 4 scoch 12's not only that does he even know how to use a calculator yet?

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

He doesn't even have a car.

:shrug:

:orly3:

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator

TL? Sealed on the dash? Just saying...

In high school I had four type r 12"s in a grand am off of 3000 watts. And then three RF power hx2s walled in my Ford F150.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I had 2 10" cvr's with a cheap ass crunch amp like 1000 watts max...4 gauge wiring kit by rockford...sealed box and a soundstream bx20 for bass boost...it was in a 92 camaro z28 so it sounded ok...when i crashed the amp busted out of the hatch window...found it like 20 feet away...