I think I'm gonna give the db380 a shot and pick up a keltec pf9 as well. It's not my life I'm worried about protecting with these, trust my glock 27 with that, but my girlfriend will spend more time carrying these.

I will make a few calls when we get back home and find out if I can purchase in pa.

dont waste your time with the pf9. it is a horrible gun. the edges on the grip are sharp, and the trigger is just WAY too heavy. my dad couldnt even hardly fire it the trigger is so heavy....

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

• 3 months later...

i went with the micro desert eagle .380 and love it.

380001.jpg

03 Santa Fe E A 200 amp alt,JVC AVX840,kenwood 6.5 fr speakers,eclipse 6.5 rears,mids/high amp XTA-2160, sub amp XTA-5000d,0 guage throughout,batts-front/1 batcap 2000,rear/ batcap4000,2 C&D Dynasty agms, subs 2 DC XL M1 15"s in a music box tuned to 28hz....for now.

I have a Walter PK380, I just bought it 2 weeks ago. I like it so far but I have only blasted 50 rounds out of it so far. I have hollow points for it that I bought to keep in it while it is at home. Here is the same gun I own http://cdn5.thefirearmsblog.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/2009shotshow-day1-2009shotshow-01152009-019.jpg

Edited by MikeMueller

Mike

(2 12 Type R's

1 Kac-9105D)

(1 Diamond D3 12

Kac-8105d)

4 Gauge power/ground

8 Gauge Speaker wire

Stock Alt

Big 3 Upgrade

Extra Trunk Batteries

If you own a .380 what brand and model do you have and what is you opinion on its performance and reliability.

I am leaning towards the Taurus tcp 738 titanium but am open to other suggestions.

bersa thunder is a very good one. better than the TCP IMO

edit:oh well, i was gonna warn him about the TCP but this is a 4 month old thread....nvm

Edited by carlosg_313

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

• 3 weeks later...