Winn Posted April 27, 2011 Author Report Posted April 27, 2011 everywheree im at. got kicked out of school for it teacher said i shook her window but i dnt belive that off 1 18. but i love freeway most. i also cruise back roads(i live off dirt) Kicked out as in couldnt go to that school? You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
Swaggasaur Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 i have 2 12's... BHE Wall Build TEAM DC Audio TEAM XS POWER1986 Monte Carlo KMC Nova's 20"4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones2 DC 5k'sPioneer PRS 8010 Audio Technix 6 XS Power D3100's 1 XS Power D3400 Mechman 220a Alternator
Winn Posted April 27, 2011 Author Report Posted April 27, 2011 2 12s are shitty? I don't play music loudly in residential areas. But on big streets/ highways I let it go. And my jobs parking lot sometimes. It's pretty normal for me to have my gain all the way down and sub level at like 5/15... Even though I've got a wall I'm not rolling around full tilt all the time. You know what i mean compare your setup to the average highschool kid setup consisting of 2 12 p1s sealed on like 250 watts not saying its shitty... But its no where NEAR yours You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
Winn Posted April 27, 2011 Author Report Posted April 27, 2011 i have 2 12's... Do i have to explain again... Im not talking about the SMD style 2 12s.. Im talking about a kid that spends 100$ on a sealed box with two shitty ass 12s such as a boss audio or pyle... Im not talking about your amazing DC 12s You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
dwright27 Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 I bump everywhere when I have woofers in the truck. It spends so much time with out shit in the wall I don't ever get to play it. 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
Rainman215 Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 If the person likes it, who am I or you to say it's shitty? I loved my 2 12s and 1 10 when I had those setups. And how are you gonna contradict yourself by now saying "not saying it's shitty" when in the first post you said "shitty 2 12s" ... I have love for big and small installs. What do you have now? My 02 Accord Wall Build 2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500 Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R
kl0wn Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 Highway, my driveway, back-roads during the day but not during hunting season cuz i'd be pissed if somebody drove by full tilt while I was hunting. Richmond City after 9PM since there is nothing but drunks and cops out, just gotta be sneaky since that's when most of the cops are out there. If I am in a certain mood (good or bad), I will go full tilt anywhere *ALMOST*. Piss me off going down the road, full tilt, piss me off at a stop light, full tilt. Only place I have NEVER and probably will never go full tilt is in a residential neighborhood, regardless of how I am feeling or zoned out I am. & I am sorry, but your post is stupid with the "$100 dollar sealed box, blah blah blah". I know quit a few people around here that only spent like... $200 at the most on their WHOLE system, and it's good. Does it get so loud it shakes windows? No, but it is far from "shitty", sorry. 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
MarioB Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 i usually dont play mine in my neighborhood to many damn lil punks where i live. i usually play it on highways and main streets. once in awhile ill turn it up in my neighborhood. but not while im driving all threw it. 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
vettedude102 Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 Anywhere. Especially Walmart and out in town. And I only have one 12" I like it though. 2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette 2003 corvette z06 alpine radio and the bose system that came stock
Winn Posted April 27, 2011 Author Report Posted April 27, 2011 If the person likes it, who am I or you to say it's shitty? I loved my 2 12s and 1 10 when I had those setups. And how are you gonna contradict yourself by now saying "not saying it's shitty" when in the first post you said "shitty 2 12s" ... I have love for big and small installs. What do you have now? Wow im not even arguing with you.. really... Sorry for making your butt hurt... Instead of flaming me. can you just get to what the thread actually asked i fixed it ESPECIALLY FOR YOU Meaning people that dont have fucking systems comparable to 4 12s 2 18s cuz 2 12s on 4k watts is alot different than 2 12s on 200 watts. its alot different on how people feel you and hear you.. SO really get over yourself i didnt mean shitty and you took it the wrong way.. I was wondering if people actually full tilt systems when they have like 2 18s and 4 15s and crazy shit.. Im sorry for hurting your feelings dude im sorry its fixed You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.