bre2ts DC Audio Toyota Surf build

Well guys it seems that I might be getting a new car here soon the surf has just been killing my wallet at the pumps and probably won't pass the safety inspection coming up on it do to some major just I found on the frame. The car I am looking at now is a 2001 VW polo hatch back. Most of the stuff will transfer over to the new car. I was thinking of walling it off but I would def need some help on the design for that. This time around I am not going to skimp on sound deadner depending on what kind of deal I can work out with SS on shipping I would like to go with them. I hope mechman can make me an alt for this vehicle, but I don't why they couldn't they hooked it up with the surf. I was worried about the size battery I could fit under the hood but this thing has a huge battery box.

you win some, you lose some

Well guys it seems that I might be getting a new car here soon the surf has just been killing my wallet at the pumps and probably won't pass the safety inspection coming up on it do to some major just I found on the frame. The car I am looking at now is a 2001 VW polo hatch back. Most of the stuff will transfer over to the new car. I was thinking of walling it off but I would def need some help on the design for that. This time around I am not going to skimp on sound deadner depending on what kind of deal I can work out with SS on shipping I would like to go with them. I hope mechman can make me an alt for this vehicle, but I don't why they couldn't they hooked it up with the surf. I was worried about the size battery I could fit under the hood but this thing has a huge battery box.

That suxx to have put all that work into the surf just to take it out. Oh well it is what it is. I have never heard of a VW polo (I am about to google it). Hope everything works out for you. :drinks:

Looks like a rabbit/gti with all the equipment that you have in the surf this little rabbit is gonna be loud. A wall would be cool I am definitely tuned in for this build. How close are you on making pulling the trigger on this purchase?

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Ah man that does suck. I was liking everything you were doing...

A Polo with that sort of equipment is going to be scary awesome! Are you looking at one of the 1.6 GTI versions? I hope you are. :D

And yeah, please hit us up, I'm sure we can work something out for ya. :drinks:

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

Ah man that does suck. I was liking everything you were doing...

A Polo with that sort of equipment is going to be scary awesome! Are you looking at one of the 1.6 GTI versions? I hope you are. :D

And yeah, please hit us up, I'm sure we can work something out for ya. :drinks:

It's the 1.6 idk if it's gti or not just know its not the 1.4. Yea I would love some SS but the price is high and with the weight so is shipping and that's the part that kills me

nice work man, loving every part of the build, fosgate, DC, XS, mechman? so much awesome in this build!

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

It's the 1.6 idk if it's gti or not just know its not the 1.4. Yea I would love some SS but the price is high and with the weight so is shipping and that's the part that kills me

From what I can remember the 1.6 only came with the GTI version... but don't take my word on that lol. Far too many different versions of cars these days.

But yeah, let me know what all you are wanting and I'll see what we can do for ya.

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

From what I can remember the 1.6 only came with the GTI version... but don't take my word on that lol. Far too many different versions of cars these days.

But yeah, let me know what all you are wanting and I'll see what we can do for ya.

PM sent

Wow lota progress since the last time i saw this build... sorry to hear that you need to sell your surf...

nice work on the box...

how did you get that xs battery over seas?

i live out side the US too but last time i checked they couldnt ship to me...

My first truck... My first Real build...

*Update 8/9/10 DC Power 270xp Alt is In!!!*

1997 Toyota T-100 DC Level 5 18" in a T-line

Everybody wants their system to be....

1. Cheap

2. Reliable

3. Loud

...you can only pick two.

micahmye hertz pack

Archived