wtf is up with gas prices!!!

I'm paying $4.49 for Premium, but I still can't seem to take my right foot off the floor :pardon:

Me to lol got a new WRX and i love that gas pedal even though it takes 91 octane. Broke as hell

2011 Subaru WRX

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4AD

(2) Sets of Rockford Fosgate T3 6.5 Components

rf2c.png

In the works:

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1bdcp

(2)DC Audio 12" XLM2

d-trains avatars the only dang thing thats making me forget about the gas prices.

haha thanks. me too. she always knows what to do lol

and dirtracer27x im mad we have the same avi.

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

$3.56 in the 843. 70 bucks to fill up the durango thats on a 1/4 tank sucks :bull:

3.63 in goose creek ):

Sorry that was yesterday, Its 3.63 today. :woot:

i was at a gas station in harleyville and it was like 3.40 i was like wtf. came back an hour or so later to fill my girls car up and it was up to 3.67 haha

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

25kmwz6.jpg

This is a fucking joke right? Is this pro-or anti-Obama? Cause it for fucking sure looks like the moment Obama got Inaugurated in January of '09 gas prices hit the fucking floor. Your chart doesn't make any sense if you're saying it's Obama's fault that gas prices are so high. Hell, I don't even like the guy that much.

The chart doesn't lie, it is a pattern. Gas prices have doubled since Mr. Obama took office! When Obama took office, gas prices were averaging $1.80 a gallon. Before Obama took office he discussed gas prices and said he wanted them to go up so keep this in mind. This is the gas companies taking advantage, and look who is the fall guy :> Look at it again, don't you love it when a plan cames together!

There isn't shitz you can do about it, it is beyond your control. The oil and gas industry owns everything, look who owns the big oil and gas companies and you will know more about the following!

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

Where in the US have gas prices been under $2 a gallon in the last 5 years? Didn't read the whole topic but if they were ever that low it was for very short amount of time. And if you say its Obama's fault then you have to say it was Bush's fault for the prices a few years back. I fucking hate politics being discussed any where in public, it never turns out good

Where in the US have gas prices been under $2 a gallon in the last 5 years? Didn't read the whole topic but if they were ever that low it was for very short amount of time. And if you say its Obama's fault then you have to say it was Bush's fault for the prices a few years back. I fucking hate politics being discussed any where in public, it never turns out good

It is not about politics, it is about big oil and gas companies who fuel the politics in this world. Bush & Obama are just pawns in a game of Chess. You can not win, because it is all about $$$ and assets. The US can't even buy it's own toilet paper anymore. I just wipe my ass with the shitz they print to fill up my ride. Debt, is King and the Oil is the Queen. Do you play chess?

The game itself is pointless when dealing with gas/oil. It is all about smoke and mirrors, debates, lies and the game goes on. So the only way to win is not to play.

Take the bus, ride a bike...walk don't buy a car and cry me a river!

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

Gas around here is between 3.66 and up. Even with gas at that price, I still find it difficult to afford to drive to and from work and afford insurance. Can't afford much else. Sadly when I got my car I got around 27ish now I'm lucky if I get 23. Think its time for some work, only put 16k miles on it since I bought it in July '10. Also check out gasbuddy.com to get local gas prices.

Archived