00hoe88 Posted April 28, 2011 Report Posted April 28, 2011 not sure what it is for everyone else but its 4.15 for me thats just rediculous i have a motorcycle but its done nothing but rain since it stopped snowing so i cant even use that as an alternative sorry for the rant just really pised off and not sure how im going to afford to get to work i already dont go anywhere unless i really have to head unit - pioneer DEH-P5100UB subwoofer - nothing speakers - powerbass components amp - nothing
RickyFriery97 Posted April 28, 2011 Report Posted April 28, 2011 yea gas is gettin up there my gas light was on this morning in my tahoe and i put 10 bucks in and it was still on 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
Hotdog Posted April 28, 2011 Report Posted April 28, 2011 I hear you on that. I think they need to do something with the forecasters on wallstreet. They are manipulating the gas prices out of control. (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
00hoe88 Posted April 28, 2011 Author Report Posted April 28, 2011 mine was on tuesday i put 25 and got a little over a quarter of a tank and gas was 3.99 then its just dumb head unit - pioneer DEH-P5100UB subwoofer - nothing speakers - powerbass components amp - nothing
OrionStang Posted April 28, 2011 Report Posted April 28, 2011 I'm paying $4.49 for Premium, but I still can't seem to take my right foot off the floor SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
LOOKINFORSPL? Posted April 28, 2011 Report Posted April 28, 2011 $3.56 in the 843. 70 bucks to fill up the durango thats on a 1/4 tank sucks
Sammitch0 Posted April 28, 2011 Report Posted April 28, 2011 I run a v6 4.0 and I dont even get on it really, and my engine is seeing its age so I dont get the gas mileage I used to, just this recent change from 2.80-4+ makes it so I put 10$ and cant barely get to work and back wtf? Grand Cherokee Team Backwoods Bumpers DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils Pioneer deh4200ub Pioneer 3-ways Pioneer Tweeters Pioneer GM-D9500F Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v Clarion Equalizer Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200
Rebel4055 Posted April 28, 2011 Report Posted April 28, 2011 Went from 3.85? to 3.65 then to 4.17 IN JUST DAYS!!! Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
Dirtbikerrob Posted April 28, 2011 Report Posted April 28, 2011 i filled up last night and right as i finished the price wen up to 4.02 i think i paid 3.95 and it was llike 80 bucks lol my truck was almost a hundred even 1998 Dodge Intrepid Dc 15 lv3 3.4 cu ft @31hz rockford 6.5s all the way around shit kenwood hu(powers 6.5's) powerbass 1200 Ram is being rebuilt
00hoe88 Posted April 28, 2011 Author Report Posted April 28, 2011 I'm paying $4.49 for Premium, but I still can't seem to take my right foot off the floor you wana give me some of that cash you got just laying around to waste lol i have a 95 formula firebird that been sitting for a year cause i cant afford to drive it i start it up once in a while put a little frsh gas in with stabilizer its depressing head unit - pioneer DEH-P5100UB subwoofer - nothing speakers - powerbass components amp - nothing
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.