DC Sound Lab

Im pretty sure something is bad!

Im not for sure if it was 5 lbs. It was a half of a roll of duct tape, 6.5" speaker, and a can of some wax. Looks like ill be calling rusty tomorrow for a recover kit.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

that sux bro ... hope it gets fixed soon ... :drink40:

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Was playing my system on the way home today and started to hear another noise. Thought it was the dust cap again coming loose since i just re-glued it last night. When i got home i took a look at it and the dust cap seems coo. Press in on the woofer and you can hear a "air" noise, then at the bottom of the travel it sounds like a "creak". Not sure what it is, but doesnt sound good at all. Here is a video and hopefully you can hear waht im talking about

http://s277.photobucket.com/albums/kk66/2006yukon/?action=view&current=MVI_0538.mp4

probaby your coil is rubbin cause your pushin it on the side of cone instead of the middle.. put all fingers around the dust cap then push down slowly.. it shouldnt rub unless your coil unwound but u should see that threw the air holes on bottom of basket.. if coil is black usually there blown

Hook it back up and play some tones through it. U might just have debris in there and you might get lucky and have the debris get dislodged. Only one way to find out though.. Hook that biotch up lol.

Team S.S.C.

DB Drag Street A 2011 National Champ

DC Audio Dealer

Nor Cal AA Dealer

Incriminator Audio Dealer

CA Sundown Audio Dealer

[email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg