Sonic Electronix

Hey there. So as some of you know, I've been struggling to get my system done for a while now so I was just going to get a temp box for the subs. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can buy an already built box online for not to expensive. As long as it sounds DECENTLY good, then I'll be fine. I was going to build a box myself tuned to 33 hz, but currently we have no where to put the wood. Even in the garage and house, and I'm 16 so I can't really do much about it.

The system are 2 Sundown SA-12's D4 with an AQ1200D. The HU is an aftermarket HU but I'm not sure what kind it is. I know it's a pioneer though and it doesn't have any USB / AUX ports. So if anyone knows a good pre-built box for these subs / amp, a link would be great. I'm going to build my own box of course once we make room, but I just want to bump, so this box will only be used for like a month. I know it seems like a short time, but I just want to bump. :) Thank you.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

khaotik enclosures on the ssa store are tuned to 33 or 32 hz

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

khaotik enclosures on the ssa store are tuned to 33 or 32 hz

Do you have a link? Sorry, I just don't want to go to the wrong one. Hahahaha

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Lowes ace, and home depot cut wood for you. Get measurements, screws and glue. Then assemble at home in the living room. Thats what i do.

Cant. Mom heads shit like that in the house. :/ Or else I would have already

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Lowes ace, and home depot cut wood for you. Get measurements, screws and glue. Then assemble at home in the living room. Thats what i do.

then do it outside? if you buy a prefab vs building a box to ur subs specs your gona regret it or buy a box and be bliss in your ignorence

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

then do it outside? if you buy a prefab vs building a box to ur subs specs your gona regret it or buy a box and be bliss in your ignorence

Like there really is no way for me to build a box right now. I can't just buy that box and only use it for a month? I know I'm going to build a box, but I just can't right now

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

You can build a box in one day, let it sit in your vehicle over night with the windows down to allow the fumes to air out.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.