Sonic Electronix

Hey, my question is will this amp put out 2200+ watts (Good Electrical) without ANY lights blinking or turning on on the clipping light?

I think this is a great feature but i think IMO the light would annoy me(im not saying the light will annoy me like britness wise, like i will always be worrying about clipping and contantly looking at the freakin light to make sure its not on ). IMO (but thats why im asking u guys) i could see that I wouldnt be able to turn it all the way up on 2200+ watts without it clippiing.

if this statement is wrong then would turning the knob up past the clipping light make the subs more loud?

Edited by Jmoney2544

Car: 2002 Buick Regal

Wiring: Knu Kolossus 1/0 + JL 4 Gauge

Big 3: Stinger HPM 1/0

Alternator: Stock 135 Amp

Batterys: Optima RedTop (Hood) XS D3100 (Trunk)

HeadUnit: Pioneer DEH-4200UB

Subs: (2) AQ HDC3 12's

Sub Amp: AQ 2200D

Sub Box: 4.6 Cubes @ 36hz

Mids & Highs: (Front) Rockford Fosgate Power T1693 3-Way 6x9's

Mids & Highs: (Rear ) Rockford Fosgate Power T152S 2-Way Component 5.25"

Speaker Amp: AQ4x90

Sound Dampener : 75 Ft Fatmat

if u dont like the bass knob dont use it

no bass kno and use an o scope an tune ur amp to get the 2200 of clean power

Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country

Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48

Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3”

Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s

Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6

Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2

Silverado Build Log

Hey, my question is will this amp put out 2200+ watts (Good Electrical) without ANY lights blinking or turning on on the clipping light?

I think this is a great feature but i think IMO the light would annoy me. IMO (but thats why im asking u guys) i could see that I wouldnt be able to turn it all the way up on 2200+ watts without it clippiing.

if this statement is wrong then would turning the knob up past the clipping light make the subs more loud?

The amp isnt what makes your lights dim. the better your electrical the better it will be able to handle the extra load. the amp will pull power regardless.

and about the light. i know the bass knob light on the AQ is really fuckin bright. i would just get some blue nail polish and dab it on the bulb. that should dim it a little bit.

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

The light flickering is okay. When it's solid red for extended periods of times is when you have trouble.

I love mine and users such as Techforce and Sanitarium have clamped more than 2200 wRMS.

my setup is a daily driver sql and i always have my bass going full force for extended amounts of time. thats why im worried

I think this is a great feature but i think IMO the light would annoy me. IMO (but thats why im asking u guys) i could see that I wouldnt be able to turn it all the way up on 2200+ watts without it clippiing.

im not saying the light will annoy me like britness wise, like i will always be worrying about clipping and contantly looking at the freakin light to make sure its not on

The light flickering is okay. When it's solid red for extended periods of times is when you have trouble.

I love mine and users such as Techforce and Sanitarium have clamped more than 2200 wRMS.

my setup is a daily driver sql and i always have my bass going full force for extended amounts of time. thats why im worried

buy more batts/alt that way you give more clean power.

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/