Sonic Electronix

background noise (still with problem)

pioneerfixsi1.jpg

if the rca's are not directly on the back of the deck just wrap the wire around the outside of the rca, tape it and run a small wire to a screw on the deck

did this to mine yesterday :good:

Edited by BeatBox

that way is kinda getto but it works i had the same problem with my kenwood hu check ebay for head unit ground loop isolators i think thats what there called here ill just link you to the one i got cleared it right upMy link check it i bought it cleared it all up it had grounds coming off it makes it more secure so they dont vibrate off or something if u just rap them

pioneerfixsi1.jpg

if the rca's are not directly on the back of the deck just wrap the wire around the outside of the rca, tape it and run a small wire to a screw on the deck

did this to mine yesterday :good:

so this should cancel the white noise sound i hear in the background? ill give it a try

• 1 month later...

Ok guys I know its been a while but I'm still getting the static noise in the background of my mids and highs. I grounded my rcas like suggested. One thing I've noticed is that my aq4x90 gets hot after playing music for a bit. It's grounded to the frame of my trunk with my aq1200 ground too.

Edited by fmedina

First thing about troubleshooting noise is figuring out what kind of noise you have.

Is it constant or vary with eng rpm?

Is there noise with the car off but radio on?

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Ambient noise.

"systen noise"

99% of the time is a component problem.

What deck? Model?

Line drivers?

Preamp?

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz