Sonic Electronix

What deadener should i get for my doors?

deadening anywhere will make the difference

ima stay with fatmat just me i like to stay with one company with what ever it is, it does the job for me

x2 i like it its been good for my car, different people will like different deadener

second skin will be the better outta most IF you have $$$$ to spend on it. Ive bought some myself and was very happy with it

on the doors, i have the outer inner door skin done, gonna do the metal skin part that the door panel screws onto and then (didnt think it made a difference til i saw Roberts taurus) the back of the door panel. so 3 different parts of a door with a few layers :)

any will make a difference from stock

measure before you order but always nice to have some extra

EDIT: you dont need every square inch covered aslong as you get most of the areas covered

Edited by BeatBox

So i should go ahead and get 50 ft of Audio technix or fatmat... Hmmmmmm

DO you do inner and outer parts of the door or just the inner????

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

People that use fatmat...

Do you actually have that smell??? and does it work and stick good?

Where do you buy FATMAT???

Edited by Winn

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

IMO both parts of the door, no smell in mine i covered my whole car in it, easy to apply and sticks pretty damn good aslong as you clean ur surfaces from any dirt

heres a video :)

need more on my doors, ordered some up already

Edited by BeatBox

IMO both parts of the door, no smell in mine i covered my whole car in it, easy to apply and sticks pretty damn good aslong as you clean ur surfaces from any dirt

heres a video :)

need more on my doors, ordered some up already

But where do you buy??? :peepwall:

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

This is such a wasted thread. Seriously, you've been here long enough to see all the options, opinions on said options, and if you feel like you haven't click onto the 3rd and 4th pages and see it come up many many many times. Find one in your price range and do work. I'm just saying.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?