component recomendations

im looking for a 6-1/2 component speaker that is going to sound really good and be able to get loud off of 50 rms in the 100 dollar range looking for something that looks good as well i like the looks of 6-1/2s that have a cone in the middle such as this

http://cgi.ebay.com/PIONEER-TS-A1604C-6-5-2-way-Component-Speakers-System-/360361792611?pt=Car_Speakers&hash=item53e73c9463#ht_1881wt_1139

wondering what you guys have used along those lines and what your opinions where about such product

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

theyre decent. the thing of it is, everyone has different hearing and interprets sounds differently, so what sounds good to you may not in fact sound good to me. if you have the chance to look at some of the local equipment carried by shops in your area, you may get a better example of how they sound than someone telling you. my personal advice.

id say....check soundstream sc 6-t or boston acoustics s60

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

i was looking at those they look really nice anyone used them?

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

how much more. and what kinda music do you listen to and whats your over all opinion of them as well as power ur sending them.

i listen from deathmetal,electrocore.-rep,hip hop so im looking for something that can do well with both

how much more. and what kinda music do you listen to and whats your over all opinion of them as well as power ur sending them.

i listen from deathmetal,electrocore.-rep,hip hop so im looking for something that can do well with both

there's a shop somewhat close to me that has 2 sales a year and they sell them cheap. i think i paid 160 for them. i was talking to one of the reps and he was saying they dont need much power. i'm running mine off the deck and they sound good to me.

i listen to pretty much everything but country. i wouldnt hesitate to buy them again...

Edited by BlitZ

old set up

Alpine IDA-X305S

Memphis M-Class 4x6"

Focal Access 6.5"

Hifonics BRZ2100.1D

2x DC Audio Lvl 4 15's

Big 3, DR44 Alt, Yellow Top

http://www.youtube.com/user/SicNoma003

I have 2 sets of those hertz and love them and waiting to get 2 more sets here in a bit to run with a much larger amp than i have now. For the price they can't be beat even though they are really old models being sold with no warranty, but i don't think you would even have to worry about it though.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

it would be really hard to get a quality set of components for $100, you could get some nice coaxials for that price, but components are usually substantially higher in price.

Pioneer 6300ub

Rockford Prime 6.5's

Pioneer 6x9's

Alpine MRP-M500

10" Alpine Type R

1.4 Cubic Foot Enclosure Tuned to 34 hz

Stinger 4 Gauge Wires