Jump to content
DC Sound Lab

Recommended Posts

Posted

Psh he hates me for your truck stuff lol. 3 heavy ass packages at once

bahaha yeah... the drop spindles were a bit heavy!

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Posted

No vent and a tighter gap. But I'm pretty sure it's a xl. Plus the shipping weight is pretty much on par for a xl, if it was a 5 it would be in the low 80lbs range

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

Posted (edited)

Yea thays what I figured. Either way I'm excited. I'm mad i got rid of the last XL i had. And i ccouldn't pass up the deal I got for this. You build an awesome sub.

Edited by corey0928

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6164 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...