CJ18 Posted May 3, 2011 Report Posted May 3, 2011 Its hard to tell jsut from that one pic but if it is an XL then it is missing the rubber magnet boot Quote
fox_racin4 Posted May 3, 2011 Report Posted May 3, 2011 Psh he hates me for your truck stuff lol. 3 heavy ass packages at once bahaha yeah... the drop spindles were a bit heavy! Quote 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
WCA Rusty Posted May 3, 2011 Report Posted May 3, 2011 It looks like a team xl Quote DC AUDIO Phone Number 1(855)SPL-DBZZ Built by Competitors, for Competitors.
corey0928 Posted May 3, 2011 Author Report Posted May 3, 2011 Thought the only difference was no pole vent on the team edition, looks like a bigger motor than another pic I have? Quote
corey0928 Posted May 3, 2011 Author Report Posted May 3, 2011 And rusty or anyone else. Are the amps back in stock? Quote
WCA Rusty Posted May 3, 2011 Report Posted May 3, 2011 No vent and a tighter gap. But I'm pretty sure it's a xl. Plus the shipping weight is pretty much on par for a xl, if it was a 5 it would be in the low 80lbs range Quote DC AUDIO Phone Number 1(855)SPL-DBZZ Built by Competitors, for Competitors.
corey0928 Posted May 3, 2011 Author Report Posted May 3, 2011 (edited) Yea thays what I figured. Either way I'm excited. I'm mad i got rid of the last XL i had. And i ccouldn't pass up the deal I got for this. You build an awesome sub. Edited May 3, 2011 by corey0928 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.