Bryan Posted May 10, 2012 Report Posted May 10, 2012 First was a volfenhag 15,on a jbl 600w amp, you can find that video on ROE lol. Peak was 2 Hdc3 18s on a mmats amp . I now am running a hdc3 12. May recone it to a 18 MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
R3nOSlaPP Posted May 10, 2012 Report Posted May 10, 2012 weakest: kicker l5 10 in a sealed box sony xplod amp loudest: for a friend 2 fi btls 15's in a 7 cubic foot box in a 95 gmc sierra ran off a sundown 4500..shit got nasty but loudest for me is what i have now sundown sa 12 in a 6 cubic foot t line tuned to 31 hertz off a mb quart onyx 1600.1 at 1 ohm shit gets loud fast kicker door speakers off a rockford 300.4 Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48 Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3” Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6 Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2 Silverado Build Log
alphasig293 Posted May 11, 2012 Report Posted May 11, 2012 I had a mtx terminator and eliminator 12's pushed by a punch 75 was my first system and about 20 systems later I have 6 mayhem 18's n 2 cactus 12ks 2005 Lariat F-150 On 30 inch DUBS 6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's 2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4 12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt 7 NSB 170 batterys
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.