Jump to content

Your weakest system compared to what you have now.


Recommended Posts

Posted

My weakest system: 2 fosgate hx2 12s(good subs)in a ported pre fab and 1000watt xplode amp(lol) and all stock speakers

What I have now: 2 fi bl 15s in a 10 cube wall and sundown saz 3500d

Fosgate components runnin off fosgate 400.4

Let's hear yalls now. I bet some have came a long way like myself ;)

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

Posted

first system was a piomeer 12" tiny ass seald box powered by a sony xplod 4 channel stock headunit... :lol:

now: had 4 L715s in my burb and doind a build now in my tahoe for a XL 18" :)

ive came a long way id say..

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Posted

Started with 2 12" Memphis pr in a prefab with a 1000 watt interfire amp

Now I have 2 level 5 18s in 14 cubes only 2000 watts tho

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

Posted

Wellll!(i hope u dont want specs lol) I had me a boss head unit, some jensen 6.5s in the front running off the head unit, a visonik amp that came in a package deal (somebody bought the deal and let me "borrow" the amp), which was used to amp my rear deck speakers which were 2 red ass, sony 6.5s. No subs lol.. This "slammin" system was in an 88 civic. Got pretty loud too(so people told me). My first system, in my first car at 16. Kept me satisfied :woot:

Posted

Loudest: Cerwin Vega Stroker 12", Kicker kx1200 amp, some 4g wiring, in a horn box.

Lowest: Kicker CVR in crappy ported box, RF p200-2, schoshe 8g wire. Wasn't my first system, but a system to get me by when I was waiting to get the money together for my current build. Sold the setup to a friend, and threw it in a custom ported box that i got last year for the Stroker, and it slams pretty good now.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Posted

Nakamichi CD-300 Radio / CD / MP3 player

Phoenix Gold RSD600.1

MTX Blue Thunders 12" x 2 in 4 cube box

I went to 2 18" Cerwin Vega STROKER pro 18" sub back in the day, I would call them shitty on SQ but good on the bass!

I just went to RF and Alpine in my sig, just for some decent bass and sound.

I will be moving to Sundown subs and maybe amps this summer. I don't want to have what everybody else has, so I am looking into DAD subs or maybe a new release this summer type of subs.

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

Posted

1 kenwood 12" on a kenwood 1800 max amp sealed prefab box

now, |

|

|

V

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 362 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...