I have subs up/port back, this means i´m copying meade? :popcorn: j/k

BUT, i love those rims, weather steve used them or not, and they are very popular on SUV´s so it´s just coincidence, maybe the guy doesn´t even know who steve meade is

Edited by fecupe2001

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

im being misunderstood. This kid is trying to copy his truck exactly. Probably should have provided more info. I dont mean using some of the same products because theres nothing wrong with that. I just mean people that try to copy someone elses vehicles in everyway.

TEAM DISTANT THUNDER

I mean, I was running BTLs...because I'm copying SMD?

To make matters worse, you ran T4ks too lol

8) 8) 8) 8)

caught....ha ha ha ha

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

im being misunderstood. This kid is trying to copy his truck exactly. Probably should have provided more info. I dont mean using some of the same products because theres nothing wrong with that. I just mean people that try to copy someone elses vehicles in everyway.

that does paint a different picture. but still, just cant call his ride original. but at least hell know his truck will look sick as shit.

i am not the one to copy anyone completely but im not going to lie, i have got some very original work but some things i saw on other vehicles and did them. i mean, mine is not the first silverado with a caddy front end. or the first silverado with corvette taillights. sometimes you see inspiration and run with it, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

You want to be original, don't use a Tahoe.

Thats right! Build your own ride from the ground up, then it's a one off!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

The problem with being original is standing out whether for good or bad it has it's good sides and it's downsides, having the law know what you drive thats easy to pick out from a crowd can be a bad thing if your trying to keep a low profile. Make no mistake though it is nice having something that's unique that no one or very people have, tough thing in today's world.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

I agree. I get pulled over frequently because my impala stands out and it does get annoying at times but I do like the attention lol good points taken from this thread and maybe I will give him a little more credit for the work he has done. Sometimes good ideas come from other sources than your own.

TEAM DISTANT THUNDER