Jump to content

pioneer avh-p2300dvd brake bypass


Recommended Posts

Posted

I just got a pioneer 2300dvd and I am wanting to bypass parking break so I may view videos while driving. I know a switch would work but I've heard there is a way to use a relay, how would I go about doing this?

Posted

AND CHECK YOUTUBE

1996 Chevy Tahoe

AKA My SQ Hoe

Pioneer AVH-X2800BS

Precision Power PC.18DS

MB Quart NA540.6

Skar Audio RP-2000.1D

55-3210 -  8 Inch MCM AUDIO SELECT

Rockville RXM64

Tymphany BC25SC06-04

Kenwood KFC-1795PS

 

 

  • 3 months later...
Posted

Correct me if I'm worng but don't you just have to wire the parking brake wire to the ground?

Kenwood KIV-BT900

Front Stage

RF 400-4 Runs off dedicated 4 awg ofc

RE 6.5 125.5.

Lanzar Max Pro 6.5

Boston S60 6.5 components

Rear

Soundstream BX-15

Boston S60 6.5 components

4x Sundown SA8 v1.5

Crescendo BC3500D

2.4 net 28hz

4 runs of 0 gauge

Big 3

HC2400

700ca up front

Singer 350 Amp Alt

No deadener :/

Scytek Galaxy Alarm

Posted

on my 4300 u have to ground that ebrake wire after the deck turns on in order for it to work while u drive, u can do it with a switch manually or like u want to do it WITH A RELAY. easy just find the video on u tube, im my phone other wise id pos. it :-)

Posted

Correct me if I'm worng but don't you just have to wire the parking brake wire to the ground?

No, i has to be triggered each time. It has to be grounded after the h.u. is turned on. They explain it a little in the video I posted.

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1267 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...