So the "test"..

What color is the starter wire in a gm vehicle?

What is the color in a "old" gm car?

What year did gm start using mini motorola ends?

What is a motorola end?

What size bolt head is the bolts that hold in a factory radio in a 1995 honda civic

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

There are a couple.

Basically its just showing how much experience the person has.

Alot of people try to bs thru an Interview.. Hand them 2 relays and tell them to prep it for 5 wire.. Thats a good 1

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Well....now cj.

I feel that a great installer does NOT have to have the answer to every question, but they should have the resourses to find it very Quickly.

12 volt has the best free resources I have found as an individual that does this as a hobby on the side but every shop should have access to directtechs which has the best information on every vehicle I have found. I have something like 20 pages on my 09 maxima.

I might give the test a shot and see what I can come up with.

So the "test"..

What color is the starter wire in a gm vehicle?

What is the color in a "old" gm car?

What year did gm start using mini motorola ends?

What is a motorola end?

What size bolt head is the bolts that hold in a factory radio in a 1995 honda civic

I know some of these off the top of my head,

The motorola end is the type of plug used for antenna connections to the radio.

And I am kind of guessing but the bolt head size is a 7mm

There are a couple.

Basically its just showing how much experience the person has.

Alot of people try to bs thru an Interview.. Hand them 2 relays and tell them to prep it for 5 wire.. Thats a good 1

Oh, and I know how to do this as well

Gonna give this a shot. I will say that I do not know any of this off the top of my head but lets see if I can figure it out.

So the "test"..

What color is the starter wire in a gm vehicle?----Yellow

What is the color in a "old" gm car?-----Yellow? Not sure how old you are talking about but should be the same in all models since about the mid 80s

What year did gm start using mini motorola ends? No clue just going to guess 2004

What is a motorola end?-----used to convert a GM barbless or barbed connector to an aftermarket radio.

What size bolt head is the bolts that hold in a factory radio in a 1995 honda civic?-------No clue. Would look at the bolt and guess as close as I could and go from there until I found the right one. I think you would only know this off the top of your head if you have taken out the factory radio on a 95 civic and had to fumble through sockets until you found the right one.

Am I close on any of them?

U got the first 1...

60-85

Archived