Autruche Posted May 8, 2011 Report Posted May 8, 2011 I'm liking this idea. We should hold an annual SMD family get-together around the Kansas-Nebraska-Missouri border area so it's in the middle of the country. Then we can try to set a world record for biggest car audio gathering and try to see what happens when thousands of cars are playing the same tone simultaneously at full tilt. Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!My Saab 9000 build1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spdPioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE AudioJust Say No To Rear SpeakersJust Say No To CCA WireReal Men Drive StickHit me up on Facebook, if you want
Maxim Posted May 8, 2011 Report Posted May 8, 2011 It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 Thank You LOL just messing. I wish I had gotten into audio when I was 15. Computers has always been my thing though. wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
hdorre Posted May 8, 2011 Report Posted May 8, 2011 LOL just messing. I wish I had gotten into audio when I was 15. Computers has always been my thing though. Im glad I got into it so early. I used to be into computers, but never REALLY got into it. My stepdad is in the computer business, so if I wanted to, I could learn a lot about them. Im no n00b, but im not any type of award winning expert lol. Im nothing compared to N8, Kranny, or Rebel4055 On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Azagtoth502 Posted May 8, 2011 Report Posted May 8, 2011 Maybe we'd find the Brown noise. pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
Autruche Posted May 8, 2011 Report Posted May 8, 2011 Maybe we'd find the Brown noise. Good point. Everyone make sure to bring a couple of changes of clothes and such in case we happen to come upon the brown note. Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!My Saab 9000 build1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spdPioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE AudioJust Say No To Rear SpeakersJust Say No To CCA WireReal Men Drive StickHit me up on Facebook, if you want
blownengine Posted May 8, 2011 Report Posted May 8, 2011 Whats funny is my Dad asked me and my friends to do this in our driveway. Get all of our cars playing the same song and to see if we could knock slates off the shelf. (My truck alone makes the plates move from the driveway) 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
hdorre Posted May 8, 2011 Report Posted May 8, 2011 (My truck alone makes the plates move from the driveway) The exhaust or the system? On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
bryanbowles90 Posted May 9, 2011 Report Posted May 9, 2011 That would be sick! As far as I know we Americans are the only ones in the world with enough disposable income to afford decent systems. There is no excuse to let the Brits beat us at our favorite game... wishin' I could be as fly as you fine folks......
skittlesRgood Posted May 9, 2011 Report Posted May 9, 2011 problem is that, due to the nature of sound waves, each vehicle would have to be positioned so that the waves from each caused constructive interference rather than destructive interference (cancellation)...otherwise nothing would happen well quit fartin around and get to work on a plan to make it happen. chop chop If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
bmfcustoms Posted May 9, 2011 Report Posted May 9, 2011 If you did some sort of event permitting or found somebody with enough private land, not alot could be done. I say somebody start planning this!! Lol!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.