Second Skin Audio

hell yea its impressive...im close to that at 33hz (143-144)...wiht two 10's and 1200watts...but thats still damn impressive...hopefully when i make the switch to DC and tune way higher (like 48 for pure burps) i can get into the upper 140's

i likes me some audio stuff...

Guest MegaloManiac
so two SE's should=mag..maybe...cause mine get hella loud and low, compared to the Q i installed...i need to get some vids..but my cam is broke FTL

i wouldnt go as far as saying that. however the SE had superb sq imho, even at 600 watts. :)

If didnt have a mag i def consider an SE again. very accurate driver B)

i loved the 15" i had heres a pic

DSC04811-1.jpg

Edited by MegaloManiac

Like the review James! I got a question though, were any of your test done with the Q in a sealed enclosure? It should hit those lows better and handle more power in a sealed enclosure. It won't be as loud at lower volumes as a ported one, but could get as loud though!

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

a9cb521a-b3b0-4848-8950-41c45879dd3f_zps

yup tryed a sealed box and to be honest in sealed i absolutely hated the response through all spectrums of the sub. Also i dont need it to handle more power it doesnt need morethen the RMS value im giving it now, if it does its garbage to me because then its throwing the efficiency that i like right out the window

in the subs defense the US Amps xt4000d im running IMO is a piece of shit, so i'll give it a better run through when i get the sundown.

when i say its a PoS i mean its rated at 1500rms and doesnt no near it. and the Crossover is a joke.

in the subs defense the US Amps xt4000d im running IMO is a piece of shit, so i'll give it a better run through when i get the sundown.

when i say its a PoS i mean its rated at 1500rms and doesnt no near it. and the Crossover is a joke.

So you ran the xt4000d to the TC3000 too?

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals