15" Sundown Audio sa15d2 TESTED!!!

i am impressed any of the subs you tested survived to even give a score. 10x rated power and it did 3 complete runs just speaks volumes to the quality of subs he builds. I have personally never used one but I would have zero reservations on using one after watching this. I am hoping DC tosses you a level 3 to try out!

Thank you sir... that's what these tests are really for... to show what kind of numbers you can achieve with the right setup... I love seeing big numbers from small woofers... for so many years people have been trying to do tons of amps and woofers, walls (nothing against them) and think they have to spend 5000.00 on a woofer just to get that number...

good built subs tell the true story...

at the moment I would have to say that DD, AA, Atmos and Sundown top my list of choice subwoofers...

I'd love to see what a DC can do...

Now I see why you wanted my z15 so bad lol. I'm half tempted to let you try it.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Have you tested a 600 RMS DD sub in there yet?

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

DD doesn´t have a 600 rms sub, he did try a DD 1515 wich is 500 rms, took the burps like a champ but the score was WAY lower than this one :drinks:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

what's the box size and tuning of each sub box

i love this sh--t man 1966 Ford Fairlane Pioneer prs 80, the big three, with 2 big azz agm batts, dual 270/200 amp alts , two 8'' mids and tweets in the kick( PPI phantom 600.2). two 10''s and tweets in the doors, two 10'' mids and tweets in the rear decK ( Lanar opti 500x2). 2 C2 Audio Threatcon 4 12s on a Crunch GP3000d. No crossover .

So Pulse, when doing the test in the Metro, do y'all just drop them in a box that is used for every woofer, or build a custom enclosure for each? Probably a retarded question but still... :)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

So Pulse, when doing the test in the Metro, do y'all just drop them in a box that is used for every woofer, or build a custom enclosure for each? Probably a retarded question but still... :)

Same box for every test

TDH FTW !!!

Archived