Jump to content

I'm officially the biggest sap ever


ideas   

24 members have voted

  1. 1. options to release anger

    • drive as fast as possible
    • punch things
    • fight anybody i see
    • rant pointlessly on the internet (not helping so far.


Recommended Posts

Posted

^^^ I'm in that situation, my ex wants me but doesn't want a relationship, is afraid of losing me but doesn't want to get close again. I told her ill wait for her, but i cant wait forever... That was a while back. I'm tired of her fucking with my mind so I'm talking with some other girl, moving on and seeing how it works out. No point in dwelling over lost love, it wi Hurt you in the end.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Posted

There are no "commitments" in high school. You should be trying to nail every "hot" chick in school. Fuck that high school sweetheart bullshit.

lol. i married my sweetheart. lol

but honestly, high school girls come and go. you will be ok and you'll find another girl, who might might even cuter, with bigger hooters, and will let you BINTB. :peepwall:

and whats "sap" stands for?

idk what is stands for i just no the meaning of it however i'm not very good at explaining things sorry.

and i'm not trying to just get laid. i try to date people with a purpose, as in if i can't see myself going out of my way to keep them or stay with them etc i don't date them very long if at all.

i've decided girls are just impossible for me to understand until i'm older if ever.

look at my super internets it beast!

http://speedtest.net/result/906958776.png

Posted

dude just ignore her and dont talk to her...then shell be like oh damn

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Posted

google or urbandictionary. i think almost everyone here understood the term SAP.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

Telling someone to cheer up almost never works so I'm going to do the next best thing and tell you my PERSONAL shitty story to make you feel better :D

So I dated this girl from NJ (i live in ME) in high school we were i dunno say sophomorees?(16) and we were in love it was magic I lost my virginity to her we liked to party together I liked her parents etc. I basically lived there because she wanted me there everyday. It was my first big relationship and I lost my virignity to her man I was a guy that was like the chick that wouldnt have sex until love/marriage besides I was too busy to worry about girls but for her it was different.

We dated for about a year and my friend while were drunk told me they had sex the other night well my friend likes to lie and talk shit when hes drunk so I thought nothing of it. about half a year later (wed been together for 2 years almost) she broke up with me and slept with the biggest dbag you could ever imagine, I took her back as she said she made a mestake and I was a chump, big mestake.

So things go rocky for the next year she dumped me on and off made me feel like shit attacked me a few times this girlw as a wreck but I used her for parties and weed etc. but I was still in love we talked about marriage and kids.

She would always bitcha bout how I didnt have ajob and all that so I would work these retarded jobs so she would stay with me and spend the little money I made on her. So 3 years have gone by, I lsot my virginity to this girl and shes my first love, thats not the end, one morning my mom comes home and tells me she just saw my girlfriend in bed with my cousin at my uncles. I thought BS hed never do that (kid was my BEST FRIEND) so I go over there with my mom sure enough the bitch is laying in bed with him.

3 months later I got over her (i cried everyday for a week or two straight wanted to kill myself im wicked sensative when it comes to women. but dont cry over anything else.) she had a kid with my cousin they do oxycotton everyday and he dumped her now shes a single parent working a shtity job living with her parents hooked on pills.

While I work a full time job, have a newer way hotter girlfriend that was a virgin (yet a 21 year old virgin guys :D) and I could never be happier i dont drink everynight anymore and I overall feel better and learned a greatlesson... This was when I was 16 man she dumped me when I was almost 20 im 22 now and i still think about it dont make the mestkae and get stuck on a girl in high school, they are all out for bs very rarely youll find your sweetheart I LIVE IN MAINE DUDE we had like 250 kids in our school and I saw her everyday whats worse is she stayed at my UNCLES house and that was my weed hookup...

Sorry for the wall man but i just thought that'd cheer you up, things get better trust me I know.

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200

Posted

Above all else BE YOURSELF, do not act like someone else just to try to get a certain girl. The girl you want is the one who is drawn to you for YOU. No change involved. I was a lil man whore for a while, but ive been with my high school sweetheart for 5 years, 2 on and off and the past 3 no break ups. Relationships take a lot of work. They are not easy. Stay single, enjoy life.

DONT MIND ME, IM JUST A DISRESPECTFUL PIECE OF SHIT.

Posted

Telling someone to cheer up almost never works so I'm going to do the next best thing and tell you my PERSONAL shitty story to make you feel better :D

So I dated this girl from NJ (i live in ME) in high school we were i dunno say sophomorees?(16) and we were in love it was magic I lost my virginity to her we liked to party together I liked her parents etc. I basically lived there because she wanted me there everyday. It was my first big relationship and I lost my virignity to her man I was a guy that was like the chick that wouldnt have sex until love/marriage besides I was too busy to worry about girls but for her it was different.

We dated for about a year and my friend while were drunk told me they had sex the other night well my friend likes to lie and talk shit when hes drunk so I thought nothing of it. about half a year later (wed been together for 2 years almost) she broke up with me and slept with the biggest dbag you could ever imagine, I took her back as she said she made a mestake and I was a chump, big mestake.

So things go rocky for the next year she dumped me on and off made me feel like shit attacked me a few times this girlw as a wreck but I used her for parties and weed etc. but I was still in love we talked about marriage and kids.

She would always bitcha bout how I didnt have ajob and all that so I would work these retarded jobs so she would stay with me and spend the little money I made on her. So 3 years have gone by, I lsot my virginity to this girl and shes my first love, thats not the end, one morning my mom comes home and tells me she just saw my girlfriend in bed with my cousin at my uncles. I thought BS hed never do that (kid was my BEST FRIEND) so I go over there with my mom sure enough the bitch is laying in bed with him.

3 months later I got over her (i cried everyday for a week or two straight wanted to kill myself im wicked sensative when it comes to women. but dont cry over anything else.) she had a kid with my cousin they do oxycotton everyday and he dumped her now shes a single parent working a shtity job living with her parents hooked on pills.

While I work a full time job, have a newer way hotter girlfriend that was a virgin (yet a 21 year old virgin guys :D) and I could never be happier i dont drink everynight anymore and I overall feel better and learned a greatlesson... This was when I was 16 man she dumped me when I was almost 20 im 22 now and i still think about it dont make the mestkae and get stuck on a girl in high school, they are all out for bs very rarely youll find your sweetheart I LIVE IN MAINE DUDE we had like 250 kids in our school and I saw her everyday whats worse is she stayed at my UNCLES house and that was my weed hookup...

Sorry for the wall man but i just thought that'd cheer you up, things get better trust me I know.

dude your story way worse than mine. just makes me feel like a bitch haha. but real thanks can't imagine how hard that was for you, i've only been dealing with it for a week and i'm exhausted i stayed up for 3 days when it first happened. slept 2 nights in a row and now i've been up for 4 days haha. god damn this is some dumb shit. appreciate it man really do. and nice on the hotter girlfriend going to be hard for me haha. she was 5'10" i'm 6'6" so thats still short haha. petite blonde blue eyes a real beauty. never new how i got her to begin with. guess i found out, she never liked me haha. i was her first boyfriend so i think thats the reason o well . . . .. . .

and it did help btw for some weird reason i guess to show that it could be worse

look at my super internets it beast!

http://speedtest.net/result/906958776.png

Posted

Its not bad man my story may have been worse but it was adding up to be worse I gradually got sick of her it ALWAYS helps to hear another story to know that things could get worse and that your not alone man.

Dont worry stay with friends that wont judge you party a lot try to get laid do ANYTHING to get your mind off her and to focus on something else. You're better than that man, she played you because she knew she could looks dont mean shit my new girl is hot but thats not half of it I took ym time and played it smart and it ended up well so far man, theres ALWAYS chicks its like in the movies haha when i got cheated on I thought man imma be alone forever you just need to be patient RIGHT NOW is YOU time, time to do what YOU want meet girls go out with friends get drunk be a player w/e you want focus on your SYSTEM more now.

Trust me I know its hard lol my friends made fun of me and some supported me its finding the good supportive friends that'll help being a lone is gonna make it worse, I know you feel like sitting in bed all day but your just going to think about it and think about all the dumb shit shes doing and all the hsit your not.

TRUST ME DUDE your first step is just admit its over, dont take her back no matter what looks aint shit if the girls gonna cheat on you a year from now if you want go bang her out a few times and drop her but dont do it if you dont htink you can say no after. Tricks like these are a dime a dozen man, when you get older youl meet tons of chicks, last summer I went to OOB for my 21st and I had like 4 hotties hitting on me and in high shcool i was concidered one of the "okay" looking guys but chicks dig senstaive guys that can be strong and have fun.

Youll find one man and youll be fine aight, cheer up dude dont cry it helps but if you do it too much its gonna become and easy excuse, you need to be strong dude and get out in a week shell be nothing, and dont worry about seeing her dude eventually in a week or a month u wont even notice each other exist, as long as you dont have the SAME friends that what sucked about me and my girl her bestfriends were my guy friends which sucked cause they still kicked it with her. I LEFT OUT ONE PART my ex ALSO put a restraining order on me domesticated said I hit her so I couldnt keep my guns in my house or live in a resident that had guns couldnt even get a damn fishing license and i couldnt go to parties because she was always at them (Damn drunky) so dont make it go as far as for her to restrain you or soemthing crazy just keep distance and most of all FORGET HER! I can already tell your gonna find a good chick just by how much u care u just gotta know when to be strong.

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200

Posted

and imma emphasize DONT WORRY about the seeing her at school thing eventually shell be dating some tool and ull be with another chick and itll be a big laugh, just dont make things worse thats all I can say just completely CUT HER OFF no more late nights talks YOU DONT NEED her.

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8945 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...