iCool247 Posted May 13, 2011 Report Posted May 13, 2011 New to the forum and new to the audio. I'm looking to buy a good component system for no more than $500. I was looking at Boston Acoustics and Rockford Fosgate just because I heard of them before. What do you guys think? I want it loud but crystal clear. I plan on having 3 10" Fi SSD subs, so I wanna hear my music. I want to be slammin with in a $500 budget for components. Thanks '01 2DR GMC JimmyPioneer DEH-6300UBMB Quart 6.5'sSoundown Audio SA 8 V2'sMTX RT-202 GONEAudiopipe AP-1800.1D GONE Bass-less
bassrace Posted May 13, 2011 Report Posted May 13, 2011 Look at Audioques website they have a great component set for 199.00 145.9@40hz 145.3@34hz big 3 X2 group 34 Deka Group 31 All 0/1 awg jl meta wire Alpine CDA 7894 Orion HCCA D5000 2 AQ HDC312's Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only) AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets AQ supertweeters - 2 sets 2000 Slamry
bassrace Posted May 13, 2011 Report Posted May 13, 2011 That'll save you some money too. You can spend it and get a nice amp or upgrade your eletrical some if your trying to go big 145.9@40hz 145.3@34hz big 3 X2 group 34 Deka Group 31 All 0/1 awg jl meta wire Alpine CDA 7894 Orion HCCA D5000 2 AQ HDC312's Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only) AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets AQ supertweeters - 2 sets 2000 Slamry
jlh2003 Posted May 15, 2011 Report Posted May 15, 2011 Jbl c608gti mkii under 300$ on onlinecarstereo.com http://www.termpro.com/asp/competitorstats.asp?Competitor_ID=88276 AlphaDamp CLD Tiles - Get more sound deadening using less sound deadener http://www.secondskinaudio.com/products/AlphaDamp.php
AI James Posted May 15, 2011 Report Posted May 15, 2011 find someone selling some used Hertz 165xl comps in that price range. should sound alot better then the AQ's or any of rosgates offerings. Barring i havent heard the T series yet.
JustinWilson Posted May 16, 2011 Report Posted May 16, 2011 I have 2 sets of RF T2652S components, very nice. Also I would give a call to Digital Designs and talk to Kyle about their VO Series separates, I bought 4 of the VO B2 bullet tweeters, THEY ARE INSANE!!! 06 GP GXP Google Nexus 7 16gb Rockford Fosgate 3SIXTY.3 *Electrical* DC Power 320a HP 2 - Juicebox Bananas g31 Stinger SPP2250 rear Kinetik HC1800 side of wall Optima Red Top front Monster Cable 1/0, 2 runs to rear Monster Cable 1/0 Big 3 2-Rockford Fosgate T1652S's Rockford Fosgate T400-4 Rockford Fosgate T40001bd (4693rms @1ohm) 4-Sundown SA-15 D2's wired @ 1ohm/These are on the way out for 4 one off Eminent Audio 15's 15.2 cubes net tuned @34hz! Walled off DBdrag official 151.6db @46hz GXP Build log!:GP GXP Walled Quality is the sign of a true enthusiast! Refs: Link to leave more: http://www.stevemead...91#entry1603091 Bought from: Trippi (RF T2500bd, T1000-4),bre2ts (25ft Knu 1/0) Sold to: shmew22 (T1500bdCP), Rev. Wrath (RF 3SIXTY.1), trjohnst (Knu 1/0, 3 fuse holders), Enemyofsilence (Audio Technix, RF T400-4).
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.