how the fuck did she get your phone from your car?

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

keep calling her? :shrug:

email maybe???

there we go im gona try and email her i just gotta find out where to find her email

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

well, first off, if there is a restraing order, SHE broke it by getting close enough to steal his phone. She admitted that by the text message which is admissible in court. If there is no grey area, I would contact your house arrest officer and show them the text of her admitting to the crime. The HAO has more pull over a regular street cop if it is involving a case that you are on ha for or maybe in possability of violating over the text message. Explain that it clearly shows you were the victim in this incident and if there was a restraining order before that incident, your HA officer may actually pursue charges on her. Sometimes your HAO is your friend... Plus, with the HA officer can see the proof for themselves that you were entrapped by her, they have at their discretion the ability to either violate or not violate your terms on the new charge of violation of restraint...

With that text, I am in total confidence that you can beat it... what you just described is a very common case...

Doesn't your ex have to press charges in order for them to come arrest you?

Well, if you have to go to jail, just explain what happened to the judge and show him the proof. Then get a restraining order and maybe a court order to move to another city to finish your house arrest, then move to another state. Beats staying in trouble with the law.

1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

Pioneer AVH-P5200BT

Hertz Mille MLK-165 Component System

Hertz Hi Energy HCX-165, 6.5

Hertz Hi Energy HCX-690 (6x9s)

Audison Voce AV K6 Component System

Audison VRX 4.300

Audison VRX 2.250

Sundown 4500D

SMD 15"

XS Power D3400 (under hood) Three XS Power D3100 (trunk)

Monster XLN-201 RCAs

DC Power Engineering 390XP H/O Alternator

there wasnt an order against her it was a no harrasment order against me the hao is just a probation officer can he really do anything? all he does is litterally that electronic home monitering i send my po an email.

my other thing im scared of is the cops deleting the texts if i show them no cops up here like me and they all pretty much try to fuck of over this isnt me being scetchy this has happend to me before they never listen to a word i say and everytime i call the cops on someone no officer has ever came to my house

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Well, if you have to go to jail, just explain what happened to the judge and show him the proof. Then get a restraining order and maybe a court order to move to another city to finish your house arrest, then move to another state. Beats staying in trouble with the law.

her writing a statement saying i harassed her is her enough specially with a no harassment order that i was told if i violate it would be a felony cause i already have a court order violation on my record

thanks everyone for your thoughts and opinions and being mature about this matter instead of posting stupid shit im just really freaked out atm and i just dont know what to do so any advice from you guys is really helping me thanks agian so much

No, whenever there is a restraining order, it is basically an order of protection, meaning that the victim does not have to press charges (since most times they are either too scared or caused the contact) the responding agency can press the charges on behalf of the state...

Archived