At least you didn't have to spend all night in jail.

1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

Pioneer AVH-P5200BT

Hertz Mille MLK-165 Component System

Hertz Hi Energy HCX-165, 6.5

Hertz Hi Energy HCX-690 (6x9s)

Audison Voce AV K6 Component System

Audison VRX 4.300

Audison VRX 2.250

Sundown 4500D

SMD 15"

XS Power D3400 (under hood) Three XS Power D3100 (trunk)

Monster XLN-201 RCAs

DC Power Engineering 390XP H/O Alternator

Call and ask your cell phone provider if they can trace what cell phone tower the cell phone made a hit off during the times of the texts and see if it is in the same location of the ex. You may need a lawyer to do something like this, but it is possible. Of course, unless you live in the boonies and only have one tower.

This article explains a little as to what I am talking about.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-10451518-38.html

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

double post

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

dude you will be fine

they have to look into that shit before they can just let it go scott free right then and there.. <_<

can you explain this i dont understnd?

and as far as spending a night no sir it would have went down alot worse then that i already have a felony so getting hit with another one i would have been in jail awaiting trial. somtimes shit like that can take almost a year.

as for as towers go i do live out in the boonies so idk if they could do that. the only thing i want to happen is her get charged with a falsestatement and an order of protection against her filed on my behalf and for all of this to go away and for me to not have to deal with it. sitting in that chair sucked not knowing whats going to happen if i didnt have my phone i woulda been fucked so thankfully i had that

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

well today they came and got me again becouse my ex went there made another statement saying i told her to send me the messages that are on my phone and just becouse of that statement i get charged with a felony. got rus at court can someone please tell me what i would need in court to beat this.

Eventually, she will get caught and the courts will become wise of her ways. It takes time and it sucks, but the courts are made to protect women and men have to prove their selves innocent. Keep your PO informed and ask for a court appointed lawyer. This is one right you do have. Disprove her and it won't stop her, but the courts do see through their shit, eventually. Stay strong man. Cut off all contact with her and do not reply to her texts EVER.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

well theres a no contact order so i am deff not gona talk to her at all now im just worried that this is gona violate my felony probation i emailed my po and told her what happend im just not sure whatt to do now i dont wana end up getting violated and sent to prison over a probation violation cause of this when its somethign i could beat in court. now im starting to dobt if i can even win this in court all i have is the conversation she had with my on my phone admitting to taking my phone and sending those messages as well as convos she had with my cousin and gf but i dont understand how her just going back in to the state trooper barics wrighting another statement saying i told her to send me those messages automaticly makes my statement invalid and then i get charged idk ik shes gona end up running her mouth to my cousin again. im just trying to figure out how i would win this in a trial

also i have court for this tuesday does anyone know if they can send me to jail at court? as long as i dont violate the no contact order? ik i should be asking an atorney this but i have to fill out that paper then mail it out

idk for sure or not but i don't think that they will put you in jail untill they figure out if its true or not

um they were already to send me to jail today bro state troopers charged me with a felony and harrassment the only reason im not in jail is cause the judge that arrigned me realeased me under supervision

to them it doesnt matter if ur inocent or not u can still be sent to jail awaiting trial ur inocent untill proven guility in a court of law but up untill that time they can and will make you sit in a jail cell and trials can take a very long time. so someone could sit in jail for almost a year before being found guility or inocent

Archived