carlosg_313 Posted May 23, 2011 Report Posted May 23, 2011 this guy fails so much that i dont even want to do a response video to his fail of his vid. lol. remember what he said "all ya hating and jealous" lol, if i wanted a rattling bucket with memphis amp and sub with 1krms and having ppl think that flexing the mirror makes you loud, then ill be the first one hating for sure. How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
Winn Posted May 23, 2011 Report Posted May 23, 2011 Anyone else did a vid response to this? if so i want to see them You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
Mr. Darkjustice Posted May 23, 2011 Report Posted May 23, 2011 i have an awesome idea for a video. unfortunately it requires a trunk, which i no longer have Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
Winn Posted May 23, 2011 Report Posted May 23, 2011 LOL had to drop a comment "let me guess you got these off craigslist for 100$ that was used by several people that probably made the coils brown and the spider loose as your mothers vagina... You have memphis what you hitting on the TL let me guess? 180.6 dbs at 20 hz... You sir are the biggest idiot... l i cant wait to your jaw falls out when you dip and all he little 5 year olds laugh at you.LOL I stand corrected.. I thought DR subwoofer was the biggest dumbass until i met you.. you sir are a dumbass. your shits weak" You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
MrGeo Posted May 23, 2011 Report Posted May 23, 2011 I LOLd when I saw his treble turned all the way up on his head unit XD http://www.youtube.com/mrgeo20-Bagged '98 S10-Lowered '96 Ranger -'01 Civic EX Boosted -'99 Sierra, under construction
BigPimpin91 Posted May 23, 2011 Author Report Posted May 23, 2011 i have an awesome idea for a video. unfortunately it requires a trunk, which i no longer have :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I LOLd when I saw his treble turned all the way up on his head unit XD I'm not gonna lie, my treble is all the way up too, it doesn't dictate how it sounds tho, it was more of a thing to blend in. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Mr. Darkjustice Posted May 23, 2011 Report Posted May 23, 2011 well since i cant help but wanna share. vid requires someone small, a trunk, and a tool box. oh and lulz. gotta have those Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
Jd1102 Posted May 23, 2011 Report Posted May 23, 2011 lmao his system is so awesome he had to show the trucker knob turnin roflmao
jokerklown Posted May 23, 2011 Report Posted May 23, 2011 Wtf put his shit in someone elses ride..... fuckin fail... but I think it was a south dakota plate I saw in his last video. Hope he come to mn I'll hurt his feelings giving him a demo of the blazer playin some of bigpimpins c/s stuff.
__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted May 23, 2011 Report Posted May 23, 2011 where's ur vid pimpin..... Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.