May 21, 2011 judgement day?

That day was made up by a priest that has a independent church group in Sacramento area (I believe) and is wanting donations still and for ppl to join his church group.

Look it up.

I don't remember the church name or the guys name.

But Google is ur friend

stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/105505-silvia-first-time-build-kenwood/

I believe in Jesus in all that but a lot of those people that are heavy into religion seem brain washed. Those people that act like they know god personally and know exactly what he would do and push it on others need a slap in the mouth.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

search the VATICAN EXPOSED in youtube

religion is just a way to keep people controled otherwise if everyone new the truth everything would be chaos there is a GOD don't get me wrong, church and religion is just another man made human manipulation.

Yeah too bad scientists can use carbon dating on fossils to find out the the earth is like a billion or two years old. Not 13,000 years old. I dont really believe in any of this god stuff or church stuff

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png

i call bs. This is supposed to be the rapture on the 21st, right? Thats not the same as judgement day, though, is it? I've always heard that the bible doesn't even mention the rapture. Some church groups made it up.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

831a that's how I feel too.

I wish people would look into the history of the guy who came up with this date. He said the world would would end in 1993 and it never happened so he popped up with the may 21, 2011 date.

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2STDH14aJVk

Any religion that pushes stuff like this, especially onto kids at that age, I just cant take seriously. Im not a fan of sanctified religion.

hopefully one day those people will get smashed in the head with a heavy object, and wake up and realize that it is all just a bunch of stupid shit that somebody made up in order to make the weak minded more controllable.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Here in San Diego, a local church group started posting these on the billboards here:

May212011armageddon.jpg

Remember, don't focus on 2012, it is all about what is coming in 2013.

illuminati.jpg

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

Archived