when i first saw the trailers for BF3 i knew i was gonna pick it up over COD. i just got Bad Company 2 and am loving it so far. i dont get nearly as frustrated over it and just enjoy it more. i definitely missed the bus on this series, but it wont happen again lol

you mean you dont like a guy throwing a tomahawk 250 yards bouncing off two buildings and sticking you in the face?

or a dude powerskating 15 yards to knife you. or even hittin a MF in the face with a rocket launcher and getting splash damage. i mean REALLY! dont even get me started on only windows, barrels, and cars are destructible lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

you mean you dont like a guy throwing a tomahawk 250 yards bouncing off two buildings and sticking you in the face?

or a dude powerskating 15 yards to knife you. or even hittin a MF in the face with a rocket launcher and getting splash damage. i mean REALLY! dont even get me started on only windows, barrels, and cars are destructible lol

you want destruction? find the first red faction. you can dig tunnels if you want to. i used to blast into a wall, spiral up to the ceiling then down a support column.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

you want destruction? find the first red faction. you can dig tunnels if you want to. i used to blast into a wall, spiral up to the ceiling then down a support column.

got it on pc :D

game was straight up bloods vs crips lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

How is the Bad Company 2's Online experience?

i mean the fact that you can throw fuckin Tomahawks 250 yards and kill a mufugga in CoD like nate said is Epic as fuck lol.

But the realisticness that BF3 showed makes me wanna go get BC2. i may go get it tomorrow since i get paid tomorrow and you guys said its around 15-20 bucks? i can definitely afford that lol

I've heard nothing but good things about BFBC2, I'm wanting to pick it up myself, the only stupid thing that fixed for BF3 is that you can't go prone lol

Random Ballistic Knife kills are always fun! hahah I threw 2 tomahawks and didn't hit shit, decided to shoot a ballistic and did this:

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

think about it like this. youd never and i mean NEVER find a sniper on hardcore on bfbc2 if they were prone in a bush. thats why im glad they didnt put it in the game. only reason they put it in bf3 is because now there will be multiple ways to find a prone sniper

think about it like this. youd never and i mean NEVER find a sniper on hardcore on bfbc2 if they were prone in a bush. thats why im glad they didnt put it in the game. only reason they put it in bf3 is because now there will be multiple ways to find a prone sniper

i snipe in hardcore...i get my best games like that honestly lol.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Yepp that's exactly what I heard on why the put it in

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived