Never played a single BF game but COD games are so damn repetitive even with new features, it gets stale after a while. Will be getting MW3 for sure but not until after it's already been out for a good while. This game looks so much more epic and realistic. Although this game play is most likely for PC since BF3 will be using the Frostbite 2 engine and is being made for PC since they can handle the top notch graphics then its going to be ported to PS3/XBOX, still should be amazing! Both MW3 & BF3 dropping this November, Black Ops 2 is slated for Nov. 2012

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

dude go pick up bad company 2 RIGHT NOW its like 12 ore 15 bucks at gamestop. completely worth it

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

i cant wait for battlefield 3 to come out. always enjoyed playing most the battlefields. and i agree get bad company 2 RIGHT NOW, shits bad ass. way better then any COD or halo.

How do you know MW3 will be coming out this year? and how do you know there will be a black ops two?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

All those games sounds baddass especially Battlefield 3. Looks pretty good on structural damage like Red Faction where every building was destroyable.

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

I've been meaning to acquire BFBC2, just been lagging on it lol

@Winn, mini teasers are already coming out for MW3 and I follow Gunns4Hire from NextGenTactics on YouTube and he gets his info from gaming sites

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Never played a single BF game but COD games are so damn repetitive even with new features, it gets stale after a while.

Been playing Battlefield since day one, you got to love all the vehicles you can use. Ground and air forces in a FPS is what makes Battlefield series not boring! Squad leaders makes BF better also, and it keeps you in the game!

Getting both the PC version and Xbox 360 edition, I'll hit some of you guys on XBL!

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

The footage from the vid is from PC though. Can we expect same graphics for 360? Or just dumbed down cause it's not a comfuser?

Well, EA said that PC version of BF3 will get more exclusive features than consoles. Plus PC version supports 32 vs 32 while console has only 16 vs 16. Battlefield 3 is a game made for DX10/11 for high end hardware thus the 360 still only uses DirectX9.0C.

The fast pace of fps on the 360, I don't think you need to worry about the graphics on the 360. PC games made for PC's will always have better graphics than the console ports.

Even Gears Of War looks better on the PC, but the 360 will still have enough eye candy enabled for your viewing pleasure!

I will still get both versions, since I like playing my 360 in bed vs gaming at a desk on the pc.

I don't think that console gaming platforms are going to be even close to what the pc version is going look and feel like!

PC FTW!

battlefield-3-pc-1.jpg

ftw.gif

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

Archived