Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I haven't stopped playing this on Xbox live....lol. usually I beat the campaign then play the rest of the time on live, but its so bad ass I can't help it! <3 the entire battlefield series

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Yeah I only played campaign the first day or 2 when it came out since the servers were terrible. Haven't gone back yet though, love multiplayer! Usually I play Conquest or TDM, Rush is fun but sucks when by yourself. Nobody talks in this game! Add me if you ever want to squad up, wonderbeans650. I used to be Rahlo Jones but I got teh ban hammer a couple months ago :(

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

If anyone wants to squad up on xbox. My gt is Trylla

SMDSIG799x74.jpg

BHE Wall Build

TEAM DC Audio

TEAM XS POWER
1986 Monte Carlo

KMC Nova's 20"
4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones
2 DC 5k's
Pioneer PRS 80
10 Audio Technix

6 XS Power D3100's

1 XS Power D3400

Mechman 220a Alternator

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

new patch came out yesterday. well on pc at least. all you console guys have to wait another week

Just got Back To Karkand and the patch up and rolling on PS3. Any others? I like the new maps... Nice balance.

1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT Click to see my build log!

(2) SKAR VVX-12

Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1D

Hey stupid. I got your report. You cant type a coherent sentence but yet think you can run this much power? You cant even hyperlink on the internet. You have no mention of power upgrades. You just want dat big boom dat make dem bitchez panteez drop. Next time you report someone make sure the one getting the report isnt the one you reported.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 831 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...