DC Sound Lab

2 dc 2k's or 2 aq2200's

Here's how i see it.

Assuming you are strapping the 2 2ks you have 4000 at 2 ohms. That's before rise.

With the 5k you have 5000 at 1. Wiring to .5 even with decent rise I'm sure you will get over 4000 once its all said and done since the 5k clamped over 5600@1

true but the 2k do more than 2k and plan was strpping to 1ohm (.5ohm each) and hopefully dont rise past 2.5 (1.25 each) i would see 4k.. dc 5k at .5 ohm i would rise somewhere around 2ohm?? meaning like 3-3.5kw.. i like both ideas cause i kno ill end up with 4 xl 18s before long lol.. and 2 5ks or 2 7.5ks would be nice.. so i guess gettin 5k now ill already to set up for the upgrade build.. but my buddy can sell his ab500.1 to me for i thank 800 he said

One amp is better in mine opinion.less stuff for somthing to go wrong.but thats just my 2 cents

99 expedition

Two 15 inch dc audio xls

Ported box tunned to 34 hrtz

Soundstream pcx.2000d(better amp soon)

0 gauge

big three(soon)

Yellow top,(more batts soon)

rise doesn't even really make a difference unless you are burping. Its not going to be constant in a daily application anyway

[/qu

it does flucuate and also with diff frequencies.. makes more since to me cause i seen 4 dc 8s on a 2k @ 1 i believe and they were seeing some power! i was thanking rise would be a killer.. but they do have little cone area and box looked a little big also.. those are factors

One amp is better in mine opinion.less stuff for somthing to go wrong.but thats just my 2 cents

that has some truth cause u wanna match power/gains and filters on the amps so there is no cancellation.. i thank u talked me into a 5k lol..

so wait the master amp gain doesnt set hte gain for both amps when strapped? come on now

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

that has some truth cause u wanna match power/gains and filters on the amps so there is no cancellation.. i thank u talked me into a 5k lol..

so wait the master amp gain doesnt set hte gain for both amps when strapped? come on now

iv never strapped amps yet but i do believe they share the same gain.. u really been tuned in to kno we were talking about strappin them.. your rediculous lmao

iv never strapped amps yet but i do believe they share the same gain.. u really been tuned in to kno we were talking about strappin them.. your rediculous lmao

im proving a point.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

LMFAO. True knowledge level shines through.

funny how that works isnt it. :drinks:

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High