This guy has a sonic fetish... :sonic::fryingpan:

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png

My door speakers shake my mirror harder than that lol. Your pumpin hard when you mirror falls off and your visor hits you in the arm when your drivin! lol [happen to me]

hahahaahaha that was me. i just had to :pardon:

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png

i can fart an get more mirror flex then that from the vibrations of the seat

noobs are too funny

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

lol and then in the comments he says "ill eventually upgrade to 2 10 inch and 2 twelve inch kicker comps", oh and apparently the car isn't even his, its his dads, he just decided to hook up that shitty ass system for fun lol

:wackit3::sonic:

Edited by canderton01

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's

mids/highs - OEM JBL system

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

is this a joke? if its real i kinda feel bad love that hes talking about this sonic kid on youtube and hes wearing a sonic shirt

i feel like this kid has ashburgers -idk if i spelled that right my cousin has the same thing just socially akward but my cousin acts rather similar to this kid gets way way worse when hes high i watched that whole vid and just felt sad

Edited by hifonics10

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

hahaha this vid it´s full of win, i laughed at it, the sonic t-shirt, the subs, and best of all, IT CAN PUMP!!! hahaa that was great :drink40:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/