It's Official *** Steve Meade @ Dbdrag World Finals***

Sonic FX

id like to come up north sometime near january for my vacation but i wanan see that jetta and civic . i dont personally know david or steve though so fat chance.

bro if you come up to this area I will personally garuntee you will get some demo's my ride is laying on the ground dead, if I have it up and going when you come up, you can see that too.

bro if you come up to this area I will personally garuntee you will get some demo's my ride is laying on the ground dead, if I have it up and going when you come up, you can see that too.

i will have to personally hear this beast you've been exaggerating about....

xplod.jpg

refs: chode69, superduper

i will have to personally hear this beast you've been exaggerating about....

what are you talking about?? I havent exaggerated a damn thing, hell my ride doesnt even have a headunit in it, so tell me what I am exaggerating about?

the only thing I could possibly exaggerating about is my ride laying on the ground.

tell me am I exaggerating?

Posted Image

steve when you coming to southern california, i'll meet you in riverside :) san mateo is 449 miles from my house, sorry i wont be there :( i wanna hear your hoe

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

cmon man im messin wit you lol. but im gonna hear this at the san mateo right?

sorry mang, sometimes its hard to tell when people are joking on the net. :)

nope, my ride is an empty shell right now that wont start for some reason.

All of my project time has been going to christians Nissan, and Acura, along with helping steve out when he needs it, My goal is to have my car at autorama 08, which isnt looking to good right now heh.

alllz i know is whoever goes to this event is in for a muffuggin treat... QUAD altternators are in the hoe, and this fuggin Tahoe SLAMBS! i know what his truck can do on the mic... now i wanna see what it does on the rictor scale!!! :D

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

i've seen those VW commercials..its a bad idea

how dark is your tint? :blink:

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Archived