Sonic Electronix

does anyone know of a good sounding d4 6x9 have an idea that uses an amp for every other speaker so thinking of using all 4 chanelles off my reciever to a pair of 6x9s

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

I dont think ive ever seen a dual voice coil 6x9 before. ever.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i supposed id agree with blackedout, for personal preference, i prefer round speakers, only reason i still run 6x9s is that i dont want to change til i can rebuild my rear deck to accommodate multiple 6s or 8s for midbass

it is nice having beastie little 6x9s sitting in stock location though, lol

im looking into doing my doors with 2 6" woofers and 2 tweaters in each door 4 totall so im just looking for something to fill in the 6x9 spot in the rear i had an exs 97 stratus that had stock duel coil 6x9s ive seen d2 but never d4 im starting to think instead running 6x9s in the back and a 2" full range in my dash taking up all 4 chanelles of my reciever and letting a 4 chanelle amp do my doors

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

You could uhhhhh......

Maybe just bridge to fuggin amp?..lol

Man...maybe its just me, but it sure seems like your an idiot.

Sorry to offend.

But you have made like 53000 threads about stupid crap.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

2 sets of these are all you need, they're perfectly fine running with the amp in full range. Just make some adapters for the rear deck and your set, the bass they put out is amazing to say the least.

http://cgi.ebay.com/HERTZ-ENERGY-HSK-165-6-5-2-WAY-COMPONENT-SPEAKERS-NIB-/150542013425?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item230d00d3f1#ht_8434wt_1087

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

You could uhhhhh......

Maybe just bridge to fuggin amp?..lol

Man...maybe its just me, but it sure seems like your an idiot.

Sorry to offend.

But you have made like 53000 threads about stupid crap.

maybe if you read and stop being a dick youll see i said i wana run them of my reciever not my amp pretty sure you cant bridge a reciever atleast not the one i have.