Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

im kinda sad it ended like that. on one hadn im glad that no one was harmed in the making of mockery videos. on the other hand I really wanted to see the kids face when he saw an ak-47 in real life.

x2

but that can still happen, right andrew? lol

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

lol I would shit bricks if someone walked up to my house with an AK

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Posted

LoL i really forgot about this thread

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Posted

LoL i really forgot about this thread

Same. Dunno why he decided to bump it...

INB4LOK.

POTATO!

Posted

I'm glad y'all bumped it beacuse I definatly have to hit up some of that kids videos! Haha

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7516 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...